Skills

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeT

Hi all,
I'm doing a diploma in plastering and was wondering what other skills are good to have alongside my main trade? A lot of plasterers also do tilling ect,any short courses( preferably near to Milton Keynes) worth taking?:confused:

im a very considerate chap, i also oblige the ATM and the double dip :RpS_thumbsup:

I do draw the line at the cream egg, 8baller, split shaft and fudge blasting. know your limitations!!

All homo-erotica to one side, a basic skill set and a knowledge of the fundamentals of trades such as Bricklaying and carpentry will hold you in good stead. Tiling can be a good niche as well considering it is carried in same phase ( or shortly after ) plastering. There is good money in domestic plastering so if you are able to build a stud wall or block up doorways, fireplaces etc, it can expand your earning potential.

I can lay bricks as I did an apprenticeship when I left school,didn't finish it as I got the mrs pregnant. Not fast or skilled enough to make it my trade but could do bits! I'm having the snip to ensure I complete this course!

Hi all,
I'm doing a diploma in plastering and was wondering what other skills are good to have alongside my main trade? A lot of plasterers also do tilling ect,any short courses( preferably near to Milton Keynes) worth taking?:confused:

You could consider website design! You could make huge amounts of money with a plastering based forum:RpS_thumbsup:

Learn to clean up after yourself, a basic skill that most other trades have yet to grasp or even attempt.

Don't make it political, though. Or racist. Just a place where spreads can give advice and disrespect each other from a distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.