site opening times

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Private Member
been told today we have to keep to strict opening times, ie 8 till 4.30 which is about as much as i wanna work but unfortunatly we are using krend and the blocks are 7N concrete with little suction, company MD said if we dont think we ll be done by 4.30 we shouldnt start in the morning. lol

merlin said:
been told today we have to keep to strict opening times, ie 8 till 4.30 which is about as much as i wanna work but unfortunatly we are using krend and the blocks are 7N concrete with little suction, company MD said if we dont think we ll be done by 4.30 we shouldnt start in the morning. lol

because thats the attitude to get a job finished. what a tw at

get it on and let them rub it back like church said theyll be on there knees begging when there behind nothing changes on the big sites piss them off as much as you can i say ;D................its money for youre family not there pention and company car youre paying for ;)

Had exactly the same Ian, cant start before 8, finish no later than half four, no weekends :mad: :mad: :mad:
Crazy man i tell thee. ???

I will go with the majority here tell them to stick it where the sun doesnt shine... mind you i was putting it on 2 months ago in newmarket on 7 newton blocks and was rubbed up and away by 3 with a 8am start

warriorupnorth said:
The worlds gone mad ::) ::)

Not the world paul - Britain
its a feckin joke this place now. most lads on site have to work long hours to make the same money as two years ago, thats the only reason some are still bothering with the tools,
otherwise tehy may as well go into shelf stackin

Render Systems said:
I will go with the majority here tell them to stick it where the sun doesnt shine... mind you i was putting it on 2 months ago in newmarket on 7 newton blocks and was rubbed up and away by 3 with a 8am start
YOUR FULL OF SH@T!

steve cov said:
merlin said:
told him we are only gonna come in on hot sunny days then,lol

whats happening then?

krends quite a slow setting render and with the 7N blocks with no suction it exagerates the setting time , first day we sprayed 50 m2 by 10 and was finished by 8,. weve been leaving over night last couple of nights but its been cold ,theres gonna come a time in the next couple of weeks where its not possible to leave over night,

merlin said:
We used to spike it down the next morning ,when the weather was cold or wet or if there was poor suction,just a thought

Render Systems said:
You really do have problems!

this kinda crap really pissis me off. mi little girl does longer hours in nursery. whats ther fkin problem, grown men arnt alowed to wrk anymore without some cock sucker with a education to hold there hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.