Site agents

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact if the whole industry decided to just burn all the the management side I would have to agree it would be fair decision.

Go into his office tomorrow and wipe everything off his desk onto the floor. I'm going to do that one day just to see the look on their face.

F.u.c.k.i.n.g w.a.n.k.e.r.s :RpS_thumbsup:
Too true, don't let the bastards get u down.I would luv to swap them jobs for a day?a bit of job appreciation? That would sort them.or if u could get away with it kick fook oot them:mad:

could be wrong here spunky but i think someones upset you,say what you mean dont beat around the bush , or its one of these text messages ,which i can not master, hector getting confused . personally i think its the site agent could be wrong but i think its him.

There is no way that any one who works in a office could comprehend what is involved in the process of plastering hence they are all tossers..................And that t theyhink we are pretty much a lower trade I think site labourers are treated with more respect than we are at the moment...............C*nts the lot of em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why i cuddnt abide a comercial site at the mo, atl least on a domestic site joe public are more often than not appreciative of the finished article, not all the time mind but most of the time i find

Me spelling ain't that grate,don't get this thread about the walkers.but I do hate them arsehole ramblers,ruining the countryside.:RpS_mad:

dont get this at all am i missing something,could somebody point out in the usual tacfull,subtle way, what all this is ,feel a headache coming on.

Apologies hector I should have passed it by you before posting.if you don't get it just smile,and the whole world smiles with you.i will take the doorstep challenge thanks nps:-0

Started the job it was for a fresh firm had a look it was all 3m high so I asked for a tower, we did 300m of hardwall all external Walls plus 200m skim to board in 6 days had to have 2 days off because of no work in front and waiting for beads for outside
Beads turned up Tuesday we spent a day inside Tuesday doing bits and pieces on daywork Wednesday beaded site agent asked us when we were going to start rendering I said well do 2 days beading and a day Friday to complete the insides so the grid ceilings and computer floors can go up, this was the week before we had the baby, he had a moan and walked off thursday he said I want you to complete an area I said no I told you my plan I'm not working weekends, anyway gave in beaded the area he wanted and had a ******* nightmare started 6am Friday to try and get a same day scrape and ended up going in saturady 6am to scrape it back
Week off site agents already said leave one of those hoses I want one for myself got back after baby hose has disappeared he says he doesn't know where it's gone the outsides are mono top and brick below so the chap were working for supplied us with 2 50m hoses I'm supplying the rest and I bet that **** couldn't even wait before he could nick one and he's trying to blame me because I was in Saturday
been doing the outsides for 8 days and we've broke the back of it he's pushing us to stay in front of the roofers, on every window regardless of brick or block there's a stop bead coming of each corner following the rest of the building, on the are were on which is the last of the higher level stuff I have to start from the bottom window reveal and bead up because the windows step out slightly at the bottom and the stop bead which is a feature won't match up unless I bead this first, after kicking off because he says he cant find me on the scaffold he says why aren't you on the top I told him I can't or it'll look s**t, he walks off saying you're doing my ******* head in get on with it I just said were doing our best
After finishing beading at 4 I went inside to clean the tower we used I want to get it off hire they got another gang in on the insides so its sat there doing nothing
I disassembled the tower scraped it went to get a pen off hitler to write on it don't touch
I've lost the boards and nearly the little yellow things already because speedy hire turn up and just chuck every piece of tower on they can find which leaves me possibly being charged for the tower
Anyway nicked some other yellow things their in the van
After neatly stacking the tower in the corner of another room well away from the big pile of towers on the floor ready to be picked up he walks in and says is that you're tower I said no it's on hire he goes yeah it's you're bosses and other lads are using it you can put it back together when you've finished .....I said I'm sure they can set up a tower he goes no you took it down you can put it back up so i told him to **** off you weirdo ........at the end of the day he's had an immaculate job done were running round like looneys on the outside we have to scrape back clean scaffold sheet up the brick lay on and were doing 30 bags the insides are clean painted etc ........the site is dead it's like a Sunday every day yet this prick can't let go......site agents get paid to be hated :)

bloodyhell spunky ill read all that tomoz its my bedtime soon (got a promise on :RpS_wink:)

does he think hes your school teacher, filla foam his exhaust

Last edited:
He's got a very aggressive tone in his voice, all the lads are saying the firm are s**t payers and try to make contractors bankrupt, I'm working for an old boy and I told him last week there trying to charge him for scaffold and that was when we had done 4 days on the rendering and he was going yes I understand?...the sites dead which makes you wonder looking forward to tomorrow i nearly had it out with him after the tower thing let's see what happens, ive got a funeral Monday if he kicks off about that I'll kick his ******* head in

Spunky you have to learn to compress your posts a bit of editing here and there you could have reduced your story by half. I fell asleep reading it

shag his misses for him then she will go easy on him and he will be more relaxed on site, it must be stressful wen you cnt get it up and service the misses:RpS_wink:

funnily enough i met a thoughraly nice site agent chap the other week. we had some lovely chats and i would go so far as to say as i would have a pint with him.

but to do with u mr spunk. i just let it all go over my head now. if theyre aggressive, **** off. if they moan, just ignore them. or, as said above, as i would love to do, just chn one and walk. the satisfaction would be immense

Written on a bog wall on a site a few years back...

The site agent is a pr**k.
Who called the site agent a pr**k.
Who called the pr**k a site agent

Sounds to me like your just a little rough Spunky, and cant take any constructive critisim.Perhaps if you listen you may learn something for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.