Simba mattress

John j

Mono Don
Anyone got one. Got elliot one yesterday but I slept on it last night and first morning in ages I not woke up with a stiff back

Anyone got one. Got elliot one yesterday but I slept on it last night and first morning in ages I not woke up with a stiff back
We tried the eve mattress , it was ok but found out it was a bit too firm , so then got into mine field trying to find a memory foam that was softer , in the end we got a tempur (soft ) which is really nice , but still wake up with aches and stiffness .

Yeah got the one. Great for my back. Had a sealy bed before for 13 years and same type sprung with memory foam top. I struggle to sleep on anything else and get real problems when we go away. I'll sometimes sleep on floor or sofa as holiday beds kill my back, and because of neck trouble I have a single contour pillow. The simba was over £600 but we got one when the sell off returns after cleaning and new cover for £200 ish. Pillows can effect back. Mrs has 4 but I have one memory foam contour. Give the bed chance and you will get used to it.

We tried the eve mattress , it was ok but found out it was a bit too firm , so then got into mine field trying to find a memory foam that was softer , in the end we got a tempur (soft ) which is really nice , but still wake up WITH DAVE NEXT DOOR!
Wowza!!