silk plaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i worked in a flat that had paper mache all over the walls it was a furkin nightmare to get off, took a few days to get it off apparently some crazy old bird lived there and decided to turn her flat into a cave bleeding mentalist.

I looked into this a couple of years ago and got samples from a chinese company as steve said its shite

Hi Guys!

I am from Silk Plaster factory which is in Russia. May be some of you already contacted me by email. Sorry for my rusenglish, but I speak how I studied in university, I don`t think that any of you can speak russian or any other language except for english, so don`t judge others who try to make your life easier speaking with you on your language!

Silk Plaster is a great product with high qualtity, and those who blame it even not seeing it in reality is simply very limited person stucked in his small world. Silk Plaster is know-how and patented in Russia, try to invent something by yourself and lets see how you can handle it.
Never compare Silk Plaster with chenese fakes, it`s the same like comparing mercedes car with chenese car. There are no so many manufacturers of similar products in the world and every material is different, in terms of textures, colors and quality. Silk Plaster is know-how production, there are not so many manufacturers in the world. What you saw may differ from our product greatly!

Please, do not judge and criticize anything that you have not ever seen but your own eyes and tries by your own hands.

Regarding payment for the delivery which you criticized so much, not understanding why it happens this way. Let me explain to you. Our factory is in Moscow, Russia, and our managers receive many requests from many different countries every day (only from UK we get around 5 requests per day) to send our material and catalogue to test. No problem, we are ready to give it for free, though our material cost money as well as 1 full catalogue hand made catalogue with our material. But somehow it should be delivered to your place and delivery costs money. 50-60$ to send this parcel for example to UK. Lets multiply it by 5 requests per day, it means that we have to pay at least 250-300$ every day for delivery of our samples only to UK. Besides UK we have many customers from other countries as well who want to see our material which we give for free. I hope you can calculate and understand that it is not efficient. we are ready to give everything for free, please, come to Moscow and get the sample and no need pay for delivery.

These people who are serious and really want to make their business are not so greedy to pay for delivery of sample, this is nothing in terms of the profit which they can get using our material. Everyone can offer his customer a plastering, but not everyone can offer Silk Plaster to his customer.

Those who are interested, want to develop their business and offer their customers something else except for plastering which can do everyone, please, contact me by email.

www.silkplasters.com

thank you :) I really was very angry with everything said in this forum about Silk Plaster. Especially when people say about something that they do not even know.

In my apartment in Moscow I have all walls with Silk Plaster, it looks brilliant, I know the material perfectly, all its benefits and I feel hurt when I read all this untrue staff.
Yes, it is a protest if you want :)

There you go british plasterers mouthing off again about a product you know f. all about:RpS_thumbsup: . Well lets have a whip around
for the air fare and send our no1 spread Dommino on a fact finding mission. :RpS_thumbup:

Elina, do you know Russian Totty named "Jenka 19" she speak we met in Moscow and i was very good for her and she propose marriage by E mail. I cannot remember her but she insists we met.

Just have a look what other plasterers can do using only Silk Plaster:
1.jpg
more photos are here SILK PLASTER in Dubai : Creative set - a set on Flickr

Thank you Danny, and this is not difficult to create, just good hands and imagination.

These photos were done by ordinary people, not designers or artist, just plasterers. You can see hundreds of photos with designs or from our exhibitions here Flickr: Silk Plaster's Photostream

You can see our material on video available on our website www.silkplasters.com

There are videos from Batimat exhibition in France and BIG5 in UAE, you can see it and understand the texture of the material

and one more thing to explode the myth, it is done not from the paper, but from silk fibers!! chenese may be can be done with the paper, but not silk plaster.

You got samples not from our company (Silk Plaster Russia), we never sent it to you I am absolutely sure. From which company did you get the samples which you didn`

Can you please tell me from which company you got the free samples you didn`t like? name or country of origin?
Our company producing material under brand Silk Plaster in Russia has never sent you samples, I checked it.

Elina
What it all boils down to is cost so tell us what the cost is and maybe you will pick up some orders.

Henry, Silk Plaster is final decoration material for interior design. We have head office and factory in Moscow and branch office in Dubai. We are manufacturer, not distributor, so from Moscow we ship only in big quantity (trucks, containers). From Dubai we can ship any quantity, even 1 pack. Silk Plaster comes in packs, not in roll. 1 pack can cover from 3.5 to 5 sq.m.

Retail price starts from 2 euro (cheapest) to 10 euro per sq.m. (most expensive). This is price exMoscow. Plus delivery charge. Dubai price may slightly differ (but it is very small difference). We give very good wholesale discounts depending on quantity of purchase.
This is reasonable price for such a high quality material.

If you need more details you can contact me by email and we can discuss everything.

Elina I am at minute in Goa India, could you send me a sample down with one of your comrades, there Seems to be a lot of them here

Yes, Silk Plaster is very popular in India. Give me your contact phone number and name or email, so I will pass it to our I****n partners, they will contact you to give a sample.

that photo looks pretty tasteless if you ask me. Might suit someone like Jordan though if you did it in pink.

I'm unconvinced, but it's nice to hear from you Elina.

I was sent a product from china from huanwei yissenni who claim to be the first to manufacture this type of finish. its made from silk and natural plant fibres. its very easy to use but its not somthing that will take off in my opinion

I think it would suit the DIY market more than professional plasterers. From teh vids it looks like any fool can put it on.

Twitcher, this design was done in Dubai, Arabic, Oriental taste. It depends on the people and culture, but it is not the matter of the design itself. It is not a drawing and we do not sell horses on the wall :) it is about material and what you can create from it. If you have a taste and have good hands you can create your own art on the wall. Go ahead, make something better than design in the photo I sent.
How about this one? this is actually my son on the photo and his childroom.
Silk Plaster made only in Russia.jpg

thanks for the advice, but I've got more than enough on my plate with Tadelakt and Venetian polished plasters

It is DIY product, and really not difficult, but still not everybody would like to make it himself. It could be good offer to your customers. It similar to plastering, there are people who can also do plastering without your help :)

You know the problem we have in Russia with new buildings?
Paints and venetian plasters easily crack when the building shrink. But with silk plaster it will never happen, material is very flexible and elastic, it will never crack. I live in a new building, my neighbours had a venetian plaster and of course it cracked in 2 months they moved into the flat. After that they applied Silk Plaster in all rooms.
I am not sure about UK, but I think it happens with every building in every country.

after I read what was written on this forum about Silk Plaster I simply want to change your opinion. Because to my mind you think very stereotype, you have never seen material in reaility, you never tried all its benefits, so you simply think that it is bad just because it is something different and unusual. I am not a seller, i do not receive bonus for selling of Silk Plaster. And I am not interetsed to get orders from you guys, or from anybody from this forum, I simply want to change your mind. To prove you that you are wrong and this is the material which very soon become very popular in the world.
When we made repairing in the flat, Silk Plaster had been already applied on the wall and we were about to move in, we had a breakage of tap. The water was 15 santimeters higher from the floor level. The whole sunday we had this water in the flat. After this everything was damaged: parquet, doors and walls with Silk Plaster. We changed parquet and doors, bought new. But for Silk Plaster we simply cut 15 sm from on the bottom of the wall and put new material on this place and thats it. It was the most cost-saving option. If is happened with any other material we had to change the whole walls in the flat and paid lots of money. So when I say about benefits, I mean real benefits.

I got my sample 12 months ago and until now ive not herd anything or anyone using or wanting it because its crap

Status
Not open for further replies.