Silicone spray for machines

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon

Bought a ritmo l few months ago not had much use out of it because of this weather but I keep seeing silicone spray and everybody saying how good it is can anybody tell me what it's for and will I need it for my machine thanks

the thin coat silicone render is good stuff it flies through the ritmo you'll need a bigger compressor and a texture gun

Lol I spray the ritmo with it And once in a while I jet wash it off nothing sticks then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I don't ! Lol
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1451933647.262398.jpg

Bought a ritmo l few months ago not had much use out of it because of this weather but I keep seeing silicone spray and everybody saying how good it is can anybody tell me what it's for and will I need it for my machine thanks

Silicone spray is very good for keeping the machines clean.

It's main function is actually for putting your Rotors and Stators together

Lol I spray the ritmo with it And once in a while I jet wash it off nothing sticks then

Cheers Mike when your spraying with your ritmo do you spray a good few meters flatten then go over it again
or bang it all on in one ruling and flatten while you go

Most of ours is fully meshed so after first pass is meshed I go about 10 plus or so m2

I always full mesh in the scratch then been putting one wet pass about 10 m then dropping back and second pass some one told me it would be easier and cost effective to put heavy one coat over my scratch how do you apply your if you don't mind letting me know thanks

No mate , had a new compressor , I think about 2 years back , but to be fair we do use it most days

Status
Not open for further replies.