Silicone 1.5

S a plastering

Private Member
Hi can you silicone 1.5 over existing silicone builder wants a small panel doing where other trades have caught the wall thanks

Hi can you silicone 1.5 over existing silicone builder wants a small panel doing where other trades have caught the wall thanks
Yeah but sooks like a c**t!need to be on the ball otherwise it goes all rubbery when trying to trowel up with plastic,dunno if be worth while painting with primer again or another pass with whatever it was coated with start again kind of thing,been a while since it’s happened to me but pretty sure it doesn’t hang about for long mate

I recently had a wash off but it only caught the last 5 ft of the wall, so a mixture of TC and primer, rasped the TC so there was no visible step and primed the full lot It went on perfect no difference in drying times

I recently had a wash off but it only caught the last 5 ft of the wall, so a mixture of TC and primer, rasped the TC so there was no visible step and primed the full lot It went on perfect no difference in drying times
So do you need to prime the silicone again if going over it also the washed off bits still have the primer visible on the basecoat with this be OK just to go back on thanks