sign writing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
was thinking about the van. not sure if i like people noing what i have inside my van tho?

was thinking i might get some boards done instead?

I wouldnt worry too much. If you said joiner on the side then yeh thieves will think loads of tools but Plasterer, they'll only think 1 drill at most. I hope :-[

I know a screeder that got his van broken into they nicked everything inside shovels,barrows ,rules the lot sad bast@rds

Bruce Willis said:
I wouldnt worry too much. If you said joiner on the side then yeh thieves will think loads of tools but Plasterer, they'll only think 1 drill at most. I hope :-[
Bruce Willis said:

All I carry on my van is:

2 buckets
1 stick for mixing
1 plunger for mixing
1 hawk
1 trowel
1 crate
1 brush
1 bucket trowel
1 hammer for nailing boards
1 knife
1 tape measure
half a pencil

And that's it......no electrical equipment is needed to do plastering ::)
So mr van burglar if your reading this don't bother robbing our vans there's nowt in em worth any money ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D

I have my van written ...... great example today ..... was sat in the van waiting for my lad to buy his lunch and a guy comes up to me with a house that needs skimming can i give him a price. this would never of happened if the van wasnt written.

I have had a fair bit of work off the van and the website

like rich says, all you need is 1 job off the an being sign written and its paid for itself. when i get my own van the first thing im gonna do is get it written. 8) steve the spread, smooth as f**k 8)

had quite a few jobs from the two vans ive had over ths past ten years,had two people ask yesterday ones got a barn conversion,as you say oasis its gotta be done

i had my last van done which got me this job that i am on now.... which paid for my new van and the sign writing oh and my wedding ;D

oh and i still haven't finished scratch coating the fuka yet :D

they wont nick the machine because they wont know what it is i had my machine (g4) and genny on site chained together and they cut through the machine wheel to nick the genny only done ten hours 3500 down the drain

grand wizard said:
they wont nick the machine because they wont know what it is i had my machine (g4) and genny on site chained together and they cut through the machine wheel to nick the genny only done ten hours 3500 down the drain

thats a bummer

nick0412 said:
grand wizard said:

thats a bummer
i got a minijet now not much bigger than ritmo great little machine though les supercharged it will spray mono all day and we did 300m2 of soundcoat thru it in half aday

kebab king said:
Van written, best thing i ever did. paid itself back time after time.

how much is it on average. i thought around £2-300 depending on what you have?

It probably looks more proffesional to have it sign written.

Does anyone want to buy my van I've finally got round to actually try to sell it.

The problem with sign writing on the van is some plonker who you have just pulled out on or overtaken them is on the phone shouting obsenities to you.

Or on the other hand some bored housewife on the street your working on might text you saying:

I'm in number 23 can you fill my gaping hole please the back door is open x x blondie xx.
;D ;D

Nisus said:
Or on the other hand some bored housewife on the street your working on might text you saying:

I'm in number 23 can you fill my gaping hole please the back door is open x x blondie xx.
;D ;D
Yeah that would be nice.

hollybank said:
The problem with sign writing on the van is some plonker who you have just pulled out on or overtaken them is on the phone shouting obsenities to you.

That's one reason I never signed any of my vans seen as I'm a road rage addict :D :D

another down side of haveing your name on van is crusing the red light district makes it kind of easey for the pig patrol :'(

steve cov said:
kebab king said:
Van written, best thing i ever did. paid itself back time after time.

how much is it on average. i thought around £2-300 depending on what you have?
theres a place by me that does any thing you want, colours ,graphics etc for £200. they even did a cartoon of me once, needless to say I took it off!

plaster man said:
another down side of haveing your name on van is crusing the red light district makes it kind of easey for the pig patrol :'(

Oh 5hit forgot about that I'll keep it unsigned... Just for now ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.