Sick of poor joinery and brick work

Members online

mike Williamson

Why is it a plasterer is expected to get a room perfectly square,when stud work is out and brick work is out.And get paid less money. We are a skilled trade but yet agency lads on site that make our job harder. But it's always the plasterers fault??? Makes me angry

Oooohhhh... straight into it with the really insightful stuff eh?

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you too.

Welcome along!

I see you’ve met @Stevieo and @lurpak . They have an unhealthy obsession with hands and feet. They don’t care how straight the joinery and brickwork is as long as someone’s doling out handjobs or pictures of feet. Their also not fussy whom is doling them out

Enjoy!

Welcome along!

I see you’ve met @Stevieo and @lurpak . They have an unhealthy obsession with hands and feet. They don’t care how straight the joinery and brickwork is as long as someone’s doling out handjobs or pictures of feet. Their also not fussy whom is doling them out

Enjoy!
Welcome along!

Enjoy!
image-jpg.27794

Why is it a plasterer is expected to get a room perfectly square,when stud work is out and brick work is out.And get paid less money. We are a skilled trade but yet agency lads on site that make our job harder. But it's always the plasterers fault??? Makes me angry
I feel you’re pain my friend! But after all it has always been a spreads job to make everything square and plum. Still it don’t help the stress we all get trying to get over all the shoddy work out there!

when in rome do as