Shut up I'm going home

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakejhnsn

Did a job today for a lovely old lady, was all finished and cleaned up for 3 o,clock. Then she started talking to me! An hour an a half later she had told me her whole life story! I just didn't have the heart to cut her short an say I've got to go! Anyone else ever get this?

Aww it's a pain but you gotta love them! I worked for a lady who was 84years old. She showed me her whole wedding album and I left her house with a home baked scone and a knitted mouse she made me while I was working. Hope she's still with us :RpS_crying:

yes quite alot. im sure some people only have work done to talk to someone.

oh and my best man was one of my customers :RpS_blushing:

Yes mate, welcome to the world of domestic work, shes probably some lonely old bird who doesnt see any see anybody from one week till the next. Repeat work is a certainty with this sort of customer.

I did a job for an old dear once, I had the usual how do like your brew? I said every hour on the hour and dont butter me toast, or the bacon might slide off the end of it.
Hour later she had a full english sitting on the kitchen table bless her.

basically frightened a breakfast out of a pensioner:RpS_biggrin:
I did a job for an old dear once, I had the usual how do like your brew? I said every hour on the hour and dont butter me toast, or the bacon might slide off the end of it.
Hour later she had a full english sitting on the kitchen table bless her.

Did a job today for a lovely old lady, was all finished and cleaned up for 3 o,clock. Then she started talking to me! An hour an a half later she had told me her whole life story! I just didn't have the heart to cut her short an say I've got to go! Anyone else ever get this?

what had she done with her life? anything interesting? was it like that old woman in titanic telling her life story ....?

Aww it's a pain but you gotta love them! I worked for a lady who was 84years old. She showed me her whole wedding album and I left her house with a home baked scone and a knitted mouse she made me while I was working. Hope she's still with us :RpS_crying:
did the mouse vibrate and have a remote?

seriously, jake, all merriment aside, had she done anything interesting in her life?

did she get any photos out .....:razz:

Are you confusing a mouse with a rabbit? :RpS_confused::huh:
no a rabbit im guessing would be too big to slip in ya fanny for the day while your at work???? a mouse on the other hand could be slipped in and the remote (which a rabbit doesnt have) could be left in ya pocket or a colleague's :RpS_blushing::RpS_wink:

no a rabbit im guessing would be too big to slip in ya fanny for the day while your at work???? a mouse on the other hand could be slipped in and the remote (which a rabbit doesnt have) could be left in ya pocket or a colleague's :RpS_blushing::RpS_wink:

:RpS_laugh: you know your own tricks too well!

:RpS_lol:

Yes all the time, I even politely listen to callers selling me something before saying "no thanks." :RpS_cool:

It's more annoying when your sat outside the bank and they are inside yapping then you have to drop them off home again

Status
Not open for further replies.