Shoulder op

Members online

No members online now.
Well anyone else had rotator cuff repair just had one done this time on my trowel arm
At least 6 months off and 2 months off driving 2 nd day and bored shitless

Had some pain with mine last week but seems gonna be settled.

zombie

Private Member
Sounds like bliss to me!

Enjoy the time off!

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Ah bad times! Don’t know what id do with myself and I’d be uncomfortable not earning

Watch your weight once u r able to restore normal activity, in 6 months you can put on a lot of weight if u dont watch it.

Tinytom

Mate of mine had it done he’s still not right over a year later

paulf

I've had frozen shoulders and had to get cortisone injections and physio. No fun at all. Hope it goes well.

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
You don't do fuckall anyway so what'd be the difference?
Hmmmmm you raise an interesting point...

You sound like Clawski! He winds me up with that all the time!

“I’m tired”

“Why? You’ve not done anything!”

Yes had same op around ten years ago, I was lucky as they only had to shave some bone off and the rotator cuff was still intact. Had 12 weeks off but you got to keep doing your exercises and especially stretches. Take the pain killers but don’t over do it, just nice and steady but often.

carys

Well anyone else had rotator cuff repair just had one done this time on my trowel arm
At least 6 months off and 2 months off driving 2 nd day and bored shitless
Have you got insurance if just canceld mine last year wondering to start it again they want so much but when something like this happens you need ir

Have you got insurance if just canceld mine last year wondering to start it again they want so much but when something like this happens you need ir
Yes have insurance but have 2 lads working for me As well so that helps

carys

Yes have insurance but have 2 lads working for me As well so that helps
That handy I'm thinking about that but always think it a hastle to keep lads in work are they on the cards or self employed?

That handy I'm thinking about that but always think it a hastle to keep lads in work are they on the cards or self employed?
I have them self employed had 2 lads for 15 years now it can be hassle at times but is worth it