should I PVA after febond blue grit?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

legepe

Hi all,
I have prepared walls and ceiling with febond blue grit and I just want some confirmation that before i skim over with multi finish - should I PVA over the blue grit or will it be ok to skim over it dry?
Thanks
legepe

Hi all,
I have prepared walls and ceiling with febond blue grit and I just want some confirmation that before i skim over with multi finish - should I PVA over the blue grit or will it be ok to skim over it dry?
Thanks
legepe

no... skim straight over it buddy :D

You didn't say what the background was before you gritted it, if it was high suction you should put pva on before grit, but never after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't say what the background was before you gritted it, if it was high suction you should put pva on before grit, but never after

I don't know what is under it. I have to look at it tomorrow. They got rid of the plasterer that was doing the job. His work wasn't great so am told. I didn't know you can't pva over blue grit tph.

I don't know what is under it. I have to look at it tomorrow. They got rid of the plasterer that was doing the job. His work wasn't great so am told. I didn't know you can't pva over blue grit tph.

Mine was for the op Keith.
Yours I would just lash it on as you would know what to do if it started sucking in etc. Get it on!

Mine was for the op Keith.
Yours I would just lash it on as you would know what to do if it started sucking in etc. Get it on!

Sound. I have a few packs of extratime could be a good way to test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.