Should have listened to TheClemo

Members online

Well it ain’t active now! How bizarre
have you looked at the photo jess,....quite clearly see all the details on it, as it is being loaded on to recovery van,....anyhoooooooooo apologies for not sending you pm message whatever that may be,...but unfourtanetly you are in a conversation with somebody who has never sent a text in my life/do not know how to send a text/not on facebook etc etc,............any jobs i get customers know this ,and i ask mrs.hector to reply,....but i am a mobile phone genius compared to my fellow plasterer pal when we work together on jobs,bless his cotton socks,.......anyhoooo rambling, back downstairs to my glass of wine,..men in black is on

have you looked at the photo jess,....quite clearly see all the details on it, as it is being loaded on to recovery van,....anyhoooooooooo apologies for not sending you pm message whatever that may be,...but unfourtanetly you are in a conversation with somebody who has never sent a text in my life/do not know how to send a text/not on facebook etc etc,............any jobs i get customers know this ,and i ask mrs.hector to reply,....but i am a mobile phone genius compared to my fellow plasterer pal when we work together on jobs,bless his cotton socks,.......anyhoooo rambling, back downstairs to my glass of wine,..men in black is on
Yes mate! Lol! I know the web address. I know it’s still on van it’s just bizarre the page is there for you because it’s dead! I bet you’re on Facebook page! :ROFLMAO:

The good guys dressed in black! Remember that! Just in case you ever come face to face or make contact!!! ..... yo

She was the best plasterer on the left other was the labourer I heard :burlas:
Ugh. Thanks for that! I’d rather you didn’t find random old photos online and post them if you don’t mind because 1. That was a stressful betrayal by a mate so it’s not all that amusing. 2. I’m not that fat anymore and don’t like the reminder. 3. I just don’t f**k**g like it

If you could delete I would appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. Thanks for that! I’d rather you didn’t find random old photos online and post them if you don’t mind because 1. That was a stressful betrayal by a mate so it’s not all that amusing. 2. I’m not that fat anymore and don’t like the reminder. 3. I just don’t f**k**g like it

If you could delete I would appreciate it
Point of order ( as the pro EU beserko says )
Seen the Blackpool pic so we know your not , anyway don't give a shxt your a work of art for all of us jess (y)

Should have listened to TheClemo
:ROFLMAO: