shafted

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Just been to pick my cash up this morning , All there mate put in a envelope for you the amount wrote on the front.
In a hurry so took him at his word gets home counts it £50 short rang and rang him, phone on voice mail . Call at is house no answer Hmm I ve been shafted . He is going to turn round and say it was all there mate. Fecking t**t is me I should have counted it there and then, you take people at face value.

I always count my cash in front of the customer, then tell them the usual.. I better count it incase youve paid me too much. Saves getting shafted.

Same everywhere Henry the odd tenner is the norm with customers I've delt with.some woman knocked on me door @10 o'clock sat night with payment.by the way she had all week to sort payment .

Fk experience, he's done you over bigtime in my opinion:RpS_cursing: The odd tenner or 20 quid tops, but FIFTY FKIN QUID:RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing: He's shafted you, he KNOWS he's shafted you and he's gonna be laughing at you every time he thinks about it................Unless - Invoice the b*stard for the full amount and when he says he paid you just tell him "I haven't received a cheque or anything yet, so don't come it mate" See how he likes being robbed:RpS_thumbup:

if you hand money over in a shop , they wont put it in the till without counting it will they , if the guy has made a mistake its impossible to prove now , cant believe he would short you £ 50 on purpose , it would be too awkward when you counted it in front of him , surely ? spose i,m lucky , all the people i work for in London are honest

Blade

I would count it but I was in a hurry so it's my fault I suppose but theft is theft no matter what. I will invoice him stateing he is fifty pounds light.

are you working for the London tourist board blade or what?

Last edited:
Fk experience, he's done you over bigtime in my opinion:RpS_cursing: The odd tenner or 20 quid tops, but FIFTY FKIN QUID:RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing: He's shafted you, he KNOWS he's shafted you and he's gonna be laughing at you every time he thinks about it................Unless - Invoice the b*stard for the full amount and when he says he paid you just tell him "I haven't received a cheque or anything yet, so don't come it mate" See how he likes being robbed:RpS_thumbup:

Haha I like that! see him try and prove it in small claims court, ******* wankers make your blood boil, go through life shitting on people, need a hiding people like that!

Do you know what I think . I think they have dibbed into my cash and put me off yesterday from paying me because they never had the full amount.
If they had said I am 50 short can I pay later no problem for for me, It's just the way they went about it pissed me off.

Last edited:
I am working across the road from his house in two weeks so I will be paid , so tell me bubbles what you had in in mind anyway. I have sent him 3 tex messages anyway.

If hes made a mistake , go and knock on his door and explain the situation , if he does not agree youve wasted 5 minutes , and put it behind you . was there any problems on the job he may have deducted the money for

just my thoughts

for what blade ,I dont get complaints ever mate am too good on the trowel for that.

Taxi pizza skip clown callgirls bailiffs rent a mob teenagers party done via Facebook could attract hundreds just a few thoughts to his house

Are you sure you didnt miscount it?

Judging by your spelling it looks like it could have been easily done!!

"Due you know what I think ........."

I "Do " see what you mean islandveiw LOL, however, I am picking the 50 notes up on Tuesday , so I was right they was short of the cash.

bag of postfix down the gulley, bubbles stylie - tenner, getting a call to come and dig up his gulley and charge the tw@t £200 - PRICELESS :RpS_laugh:

like it mate but not that nice about it myself go knock the door ask him straight out have you just robbed me of 50 quid an watch the panic in his eyes then head butt him (not really) i would tho

Status
Not open for further replies.