Senco

Members online

No members online now.
Best place is from America u just pay shipping fees as it works out alot cheaper that way as there fairly expensive over here..just type in senco autofeed screw gun and results shud come up

Best place is from America u just pay shipping fees as it works out alot cheaper that way as there fairly expensive over here..just type in senco autofeed screw gun and results shud come up
Thanks kitchy. Do you know which model is the best there are quite a few to choose from

Id get a hilti instead mate if you can afford it? If you do lots of boarding these are the best. I was lucky to buy a decent one second hand. Try ebay etc ? Theres loads of threads on the best screwguns etc just have a nosey at those unless your decided on a senco?

Id get a hilti instead mate if you can afford it? If you do lots of boarding these are the best. I was lucky to buy a decent one second hand. Try ebay etc ? Theres loads of threads on the best screwguns etc just have a nosey at those unless your decided on a senco?
It's just the price mate id prefer to get new and hilti are about £500. Ive heard senco are good just don't know which model

Get a hilti and save yourself the frustration, I've used a senco and it wasn't great. And makita is even worse.

Ant a clue tbh mate its the new red and black design tho..we got ours from America..bear in mind sencos are s**t on stud work but gud on timber frame..makitas are s**t full stop jam all the time and we've got 2 of the bastards..

I had 3 Senco's!

The 14.4v was no good for overboarding (faster spinning than the 18v) as it had no bollox!

18v was better, but a big old heavy beast that still didn't seem to have that torque required ... You needed to be right underneath/behind it with 2 hands and some heft to see the screws home.

Best of the bunch was the 18v Li Ion ... half decent bit of kit, but still jammed half an hour after cleaning.

I had 3 Senco's!

The 14.4v was no good for overboarding (faster spinning than the 18v) as it had no bollox!

18v was better, but a big old heavy beast that still didn't seem to have that torque required ... You needed to be right underneath/behind it with 2 hands and some heft to see the screws home.

Best of the bunch was the 18v Li Ion ... half decent bit of kit, but still jammed half an hour after cleaning.
We've got 18v 4 amp Lith and its gud for timber frame..dont know which model number it Is as there loads..110v are s**t there last a year if u hammer them as the motors go had 3 of them in my time

we have both the 18v and the 14v. battery models, 240 chargers, the 14v is the most popular not as heavy but will only take screws up to 50mm.

I've got a Hilti sd however been using he new dewalt gun this week and I absolutely love it. It's basically a carbon copy of the Hilti but lighter and brushless. I got it for £280 inc charger and 2 battery's.. seems solid as a rock this far. Time will tell !