Self locking board lifter

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Well worth looking out for these, I got one off an American Drywall company. Locks itself in place when you lift the board up. Dabbing all day today, makes life a little easier [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1482418809.477276.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1482418830.939521.jpg

How did the boxing match go @theclemo?

The 2 c**t's s**t out of it. So I got the Jd and coke on the go. Lol. Then they were up for it. They did well to be fair. It's was a close fight. The bloke i put my money on lost the c**t lol. I ended up boxing to lol. Only 2 of them was stupid enough to get in with me. And I didnt hold back lol there was blood. But fair play they give it a go they never stood in a boxing ring b4. The Jd worked wonders. We ended up sitting in the ring drinking. The lads wanted to record it but I had to stop them in case it got out. It would not look good for the club me above pissed on a work party boxing the head off my pissed work mates lol.

The 2 c**t's s**t out of it. So I got the Jd and coke on the go. Lol. Then they were up for it. They did well to be fair. It's was a close fight. The bloke i put my money on lost the c**t lol. I ended up boxing to lol. Only 2 of them was stupid enough to get in with me. And I didnt hold back lol there was blood. But fair play they give it a go they never stood in a boxing ring b4. The Jd worked wonders. We ended up sitting in the ring drinking. The lads wanted to record it but I had to stop them in case it got out. It would not look good for the club me above pissed on a work party boxing the head off my pissed work mates lol.
Male bonding ........the old fashioned way, none of yer new age metrosexual shite, sharing grooming tips.:boxeador::boxeador::birra:

Just received the board lifter, looks a good bit of kit, well made and worth the money
I have used these for years. The only thing I would advise you to do is super glue the hinge screws in . They have a habit of coming out after a while and you will never find the screw. Great bit of kit, much better than an ordinary board lifter. I am on my 3rd one.

Looks like the yellow one is a solid bit of kit. Could have done with one the other day fitting fire check boards...heavy buggers! :)

I've been using these for 5 years ish
The £35 is solid and lasts very well but the cairns ones go higher and take the board tighter to the ceiling, I got the guy who makes them to weld/ tack a extra little plate on the foot bit to strengthen it up and they last much longer