Selco why do I bother!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

finefinishwales

Like the Aldi of the building world cheep products crap quality just got a roll of self adhesive scrim pile of **** had to lay it on in first coat in the end wasn't that cheep either! :mad:

Hit and miss with some tapes, always used to get the silver one because I thought that was the stickiest and also seemed thinner.. Got one o the white varieties at the minuite and I'm not kidding the adhesive is like super fckin glue!! Sticks to painted walls no probs!

if its got cold its shite we had this problem today the site was freeezing so the scrim wouldnt stick to shoite, just hung it up infront of a couple of lights for a bit

if its got cold its shite we had this problem today the site was freeezing so the scrim wouldnt stick to shoite, just hung it up infront of a couple of lights for a bit

Keep a couple of rolls on the dash in the van so the heaters warm it while your driving to work..............:RpS_thumbup:

I get it for about 2 pound a roll delivered but you have to buy by the box. Some is hit and miss but mostly good

wait till you get to work pop the bonnet stick the scrim on the block and have a smoko quickly, itll facking stick to anything then boi:RpS_thumbup:

Keep a couple of rolls on the dash in the van so the heaters warm it while your driving to work..............:RpS_thumbup:

I carry PVA SBR waterproofers etc in the cab in the winter, so it warms up on the way in.

what about using them formula 1 tyre warmer sleeve things.............:RpS_thumbup:

holyshit balls what a great idea..........wish me luck on dragons den lads........:RpS_thumbsup:

what about using them formula 1 tyre warmer sleeve things.............:RpS_thumbup:

holyshit balls what a great idea..........wish me luck on dragons den lads........:RpS_thumbsup:

just knocked up a quick prototype....................

scrimwarmers_zps6a9d6c0a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.