Second day with Ritmo

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
So this my is second job with the Ritmo.
Forgot the video sorry.

This is probably one I should of done by hand but seeing as I just bought it I thought why not!

Smokey grey G40 Monorex with Ivory beads to match Bathstone pillars and columns.
Actually looked nice up close and blends well, masons are coming back for final rub down on stone and to seal around the beading so water won't get trapped behind.

I rubbed it up today on my own and it was lovely, much better than the EHI used on my first spray.

Went over Micro which is also really good kit!

I even sprayed the parapets just cause I could! [emoji16][emoji23]

Can't wait till my render jobs kick off in April.
Got half summer booked already with Mono after Mono.
Not that there's any money in it though eh @keithuk [emoji106][emoji106][emoji2]

8be0edebffa93d66e8b836df4b0fa8c8.jpg
ca9354739b4a6e3e67626054f25bc285.jpg
8ad5a787da21f2618d70ce30382419a2.jpg
bed20fa8514708cd6e17806e79521bae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one J, I'd have pumped that to for sure. Good to see your getting on well with it, these machines aren't a dark art to master as some make out.

Tbh it was more awkward getting the pipes around scaffold as was quite tight but it's practice so thought sod it.
I was worried at first with set up but once I went through it myself when I got back I got it right first time and now I'm running through set up with my lads for the first few times.
They have the guide and I just help them do it properly.

Think I may be spraying to thick still but I quite like it at that consistency. I know most say wetter the better but why is this?
Most of our jobs are 1 pass over meshed base coat.

That's my next go. Parinter or Monogris it will be.
Any tips?

Tbh it was more awkward getting the pipes around scaffold as was quite tight but it's practice so thought sod it.
I was worried at first with set up but once I went through it myself when I got back I got it right first time and now I'm running through set up with my lads for the first few times.

Think I may be spraying to thick still but I quite like it at that consistency. I know most say but why is this?

Any tips?

The wetter it is it's easier on the r@s and nicer to rule

Think I may be spraying to thick still but I quite like it at that consistency. I know most say wetter the better but why is this?

Any tips?

Spraying wet prolongs the life of consumables, makes it easier to rule, and makes it easier to spray neater Imo. Something to look out for with spraying monorex is if you spray it too dry the outlines out of the bands can sometimes be seen after scraping, so yeah, wetter the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.