Season bets

Members online

Sighing that wonderkid from benfica for 14 mil may change his outlook, he turned down Everton to go to forest, unbelievable.

The championship is the toughest of all the leagues, and this season is wide open for at least 10 clubs to have a real,good go. Will be interesting

It's the most entertaining league for me, plus big money is trickling down to it. A nightmare for betting on mind. Cardiff last year were tipped to finish in the bottom half at the start.

• Agree
Reactions: gps
The premier league is just a business and pandering to global audiences with daft 11.30 kick offs and the like, don't give a toss for the working fan. I accept that, it's what it is,but I'd prefer watching the championship. I'm an owls fan always have been, I go to most matches we are shite and miles from the premier league but it's that bond with your local club through thick and thin and all that.

The premier league is just a business and pandering to global audiences with daft 11.30 kick offs and the like, don't give a toss for the working fan. I accept that, it's what it is,but I'd prefer watching the championship. I'm an owls fan always have been, I go to most matches we are shite and miles from the premier league but it's that bond with your local club through thick and thin and all that.

ive tried this ....got fed up going to old trafford.
everyone watching the match through a camcorder !!
went to a local match which was blackpool lol
never again.

here we go ....
20180804_142723.jpg

The championship is the toughest of all the leagues, and this season is wide open for at least 10 clubs to have a real,good go. Will be interesting
Stoke have got to start well against that Italian club called Leeds come on you friggin potters