seamus

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

seamus

hi lads new to the forum here
lads I am based in co cork Ireland looking to head back over the water
I was wondering would any one have any leads on skiming work eg.hotel work or new houses
or ewi work anything in general .
been 20 yrs since I left luton so any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi Seamus, welcome along bud. Plenty of work seems to be coming through the forum lately, keep popping by. Best of luck :RpS_thumbup:

nice 1 olly I will try not the best on computers yet
keep me posted if you hear of anything going mate

wellcome seamus seems to be a bit of work over there now lots off irish guys on here who are in england might help u out

wellcome seamus seems to be a bit of work over there now lots off irish guys on here who are in england might help u out
Lots of English and welsh and Scottish will help out too, its all about right man for the job at the right time, sometimes we are crying out for people sometimes scratching our ass,

cheers lad but I have had my full of irsh contractors in all my days working for English lads no matter where I was they hae been true to there word and payments have always been there on time the uk lads seem to to understand what effort every plasterer puts into his days work if they are genuine grafters and always very professional in there manner either at work or not .so lads if anyone has any available skiming work from now to xmas Id like a shout .thanks

cheers lad but I have had my full of irsh contractors in all my days working for English lads no matter where I was they hae been true to there word and payments have always been there on time the uk lads seem to to understand what effort every plasterer puts into his days work if they are genuine grafters and always very professional in there manner either at work or not .so lads if anyone has any available skiming work from now to xmas Id like a shout .thanks
Very small minded Seamus, there are bad people to work for from all corners of the globe, I have worked for English who won't hire English, Irish who are mean , but also the best jobs come from Irish or English on my contacts, perhaps you are of the terry wogan cap tipping brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.