Scudding

Status
Not open for further replies.
scudding is mixing 1 or 2 sand to 1 cement mixed up wetish and harled onto wall to give a key to scratch on before render etc something like rend aid i suppose

Interesting ;D I might go over lads as not a great responce on the scudding,there must be gables blown all over the UK ;D

SPREADS said:
Interesting ;D I might go over lads as not a great responce on the scudding,there must be gables blown all over the UK ;D

your dead right spreads, i see more blown render on thermalites over here than any other plastering
problem. Had to price up awrap around 2 story extension for a guy today. Told him i wouldnt
guarantee it unless we scudded it, he suggested unibond (poly) :mad: Lucky enough he was
from Donegal and had seen scudding at home yrs ago and agreed, tight c**t still wanted
a discount massive tho. ::) And quoin stones ::)

Well Irish ,what can I say,There is many ways to skin a cat my friend,but the end result must be the same.Those Donegal lads are tight as fcuk,anyway you got the gig,thats what counts.Quions should be handy enough this time of year.Hope it works out ,and you get a bit of cream out of it,all tne est Irish,talk soon

Status
Not open for further replies.