scrim.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you post me one please?

b&q sell it for nearly a fiver:RpS_scared:

last time i ordered,this was the number.07769115485.ask for a sample of the genuine fiba tape..its good stuff.any probs with contact let me know.i dont mind sending a couple of rolls out if it means your jobs easier.

last time i ordered,this was the number.07769115485.ask for a sample of the genuine fiba tape..its good stuff.any probs with contact let me know.i dont mind sending a couple of rolls out if it means your jobs easier.
cheers mate, any chance you could send me a few bags of multi and some 8ft beads? just to make the job easier:RpS_wink:

Last edited:
can you post me one please?

b&q sell it for nearly a fiver:RpS_scared:

I think as my honourable northern marra said he would post me a roll out.......so there........
:flapper:
Al send you a couple of lenths off the roll when i get one off him

Last edited:
i have noticed :RpS_thumbup: if only everyone on here was like you id prob have enough scrim to sort one board out :RpS_wink:

Never had any probs like this when we only had hessian scrim Mmmmmm

I have to say I used to despise hessian scrim, mainly as you had to mix up batch to apply it and the cotton scrim.
Also if you caught it with your trowel on a gauge then it would peel away in a lovely wet streamer; it didnt happen often thank God.
Mind you the cotton was good for turning yourselves into egyptian mummys:RpS_biggrin:, don't tell me you never did it?

Rock on!

Status
Not open for further replies.