scrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieMac

any budy notice the rolls of scrim fibre tape.youre getting now is crap.it seems a lot thiner than it used 2 be.

:RpS_laugh: FFS!!
Who you trying to kid JJ
The only thing thin about you is thin sliced kebab meat on a thin crust pizza :RpS_biggrin:

im w@nk at spelling too!! if this laptop didnt have a good auto spell check on it you wouldnt see me on here

I'm sure if we could all spell well we wouldn't be spreads, and scrim is crap these days paper tape is the way forward according to BG :RpS_cursing:

Esuoh ruo ni krow repap eht lla seod ssal ruo ,gnilleps ta etihs reporp ma I.
:RpS_wink:

There was a tip put up on here a few years ago by Church for fraying edge's on scrim tape he suggested you slice with a stanley across the side of the scrim and it stops it apparently but I have never tried it.

Were not certain but ime sure if it is Dom he will shortly be posting some pics of him and his building work.

Its when the edges start fraying that does my heed in

mate.get in touch with chris at WACK in ashington.the scrim is fiba tape and its the best ive used.tends not to fray and sticks aswell.2 pound odd each which is a bit more expensive but worth it.does decent deals on all plastering gear and chucks in free stuff too.

mate.get in touch with chris at WACK in ashington.the scrim is fiba tape and its the best ive used.tends not to fray and sticks aswell.2 pound odd each which is a bit more expensive but worth it.does decent deals on all plastering gear and chucks in free stuff too.

Funny u should mention young christopher he sold some of his PREMIUM £1.50 scrim to a joiner mate of mine who we were working for the other week and it was proper dog s**t.......it was so sticky when you peel it off the roll it just fell apart.........get what u pay for i suppose......PREMIUM.......PMSL..........:RpS_lol:

Funny u should mention young christopher he sold some of his PREMIUM £1.50 scrim to a joiner mate of mine who we were working for the other week and it was proper dog s**t.......it was so sticky when you peel it off the roll it just fell apart.........get what u pay for i suppose......PREMIUM.......PMSL..........:RpS_lol:
aye.most of it is crap but he sent me a sample roll for free and it is good so i bought a box and passed it around and everyone thinks its good.ring him up and get a sample or al post ya one if ya want.

aye.most of it is crap but he sent me a sample roll for free and it is good so i bought a box and passed it around and everyone thinks its good.ring him up and get a sample or al post ya one if ya want.
can you post me one please?

b&q sell it for nearly a fiver:RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.