Scrim tape Joys .

what you using (preference) ?
I was using the p1( ;decent )However used my last one & needed something without a internet order .

Purchased from merchants
JRT pink /grey .. it’s pretty decent ...

I've always preferred Drywall Master but haven't been able to get hold of it recently. I think it feels a bit stronger than everything else and the only one that I have ever seen advertise the weight per M2 (75g/m2). Which makes me think it is better than the rest, why bother shouting about it otherwise. Could be wrong, I was once before.

Attachments

• products_1497355444.png
    products_1497355444.png
    445.8 KB · Views: 106
I retract my statement...just took 9 rolls back ./
Dog shite .......
Either I had a good batch on first purchase /
Or this was a bad batch ...

I was fuxin fumin ....would not even stick to dry pb .. I jumped in van straight away , travelled 6 mile to merchants to tell them this stuff is shite . ha ...
Then went to wickes

what you using (preference) ?
I was using the p1( ;decent )However used my last one & needed something without a internet order .

Purchased from merchants
JRT pink /grey .. it’s pretty decent ...
Most of the scrim we get on site is wank. We just buy a few tins of spray tack /carpet adhesive and stick it with that that keeps it on

Either I had a good batch on first purchase /
Or this was a bad batch ...

I was fuxin fumin ....would not even stick to dry pb .. I jumped in van straight away , travelled 6 mile to merchants to tell them this stuff is shite . ha ...
Then went to wickes

The only stuff I tend to use is the orange or sometimes blue gyproc. Not that I use loads anyway, but it’s the only one that I trust to put on one day and come back the next without finding it on the floor.

The only stuff I tend to use is the orange or sometimes blue gyproc. Not that I use loads anyway, but it’s the only one that I trust to put on one day and come back the next without finding it on the floor.
Penny pinching firms we sub to won't buy that orange stuff they'd fukin faint at the price of that . We get a box of glue less shite ha ha . Must pay 50p a roll for it it's that thin and shite