Scrim & Beads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamo-Dave

Hi Fellas

I'm looking for a new company I can buy my thin coat angle beads 2.4m and self adhesive scrim, I was using R & J Builders but there delivery was a joke.

I'm based in Washington, Tyne & Wear but most places will have a courier when ya spend over £50.

Cheers
Dave

i saw an advert in the paper today for a comany called selco? never heard of them but they dont seem that bad. based all over the uk

Direct building products are the cheapest around . I just bought a box deal from uk hardware 100 beads 10 tape 4 pva 2 dust sheets a good splash brush 1 drywall saw 2 45 ltr gorila tubs all for 120 quid not the best of quality but thought I'd try it and see !!!!

I have had nothing but disasters with direct building .... out of 6 orders they got 5 wrong, then they send me the wrong invoices etc etc etc.

Far to much hasstle and wont use again

yeah that was fine.

They prmised a few deliveries for me on days when i had to have the material and twice they sent out the wrong beads blah blah. for me Ill be buying local, ok so it costs a few quid more but you know what your getting and when.

pwi said:
Direct building products are the cheapest around . I just bought a box deal from uk hardware 100 beads 10 tape 4 pva 2 dust sheets a good splash brush 1 drywall saw 2 45 ltr gorila tubs all for 120 quid not the best of quality but thought I'd try it and see !!!!
[/quote

i found uk hardware a joke--- we now use direct building products and have found no problems

:)

direct building dont look cheap atall. £1 for a 2.4 skim bead. theyre only bout 1.20 anyway. and plastic beads are over £3????

hello dave
try yorkshire hardware , ask for john , very cheap & cheerfull

Dynamo-Dave said:
Hi Fellas

I'm looking for a new company I can buy my thin coat angle beads 2.4m and self adhesive scrim, I was using R & J Builders but there delivery was a joke.

I'm based in Washington, Tyne & Wear but most places will have a courier when ya spend over £50.

Cheers
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.