Cheap materials

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustydave

Firm that I have bought from for last 10 years or so. R+J Builders Hardware.
Bluegrit 10l £20+vat Everbuild PVA 5L £5.50 Catnic thincoat bead £26 per50
Credit account avaliable deliver to home or site 48hour free delivery.
Never had any problems with products or delivery. recommend to all.
Can order from their website or from sales people direct. based i think in blackburn area.

Can anyone beat these prices?
Next year vat 20% cheap materials are a must for all of us.

never had a problem with r and j ive been using them a good ten year,my old man getting on for 25 year for ironmongery products.good price on makita power tools, tresstles,screws etc
also if you get gear at start of month sometimes they wont invoice you to the start of next month as they give you until following calender month to clear accounts anyhow it can give you about 80 odd days to pay the invoice, which is handy for cashflow especially as odd months us bills over a thousand.

pwi said:
richardbrown said:
met r and j's rep the other day ... seems good
can you pm the reps number they are some good prices
google r+j builders hardware ltd you can order online or send them an email and a rep will get back intouch.
The chap i deal with is called Sam.

Used to use r and j until they messed an order up and never amended it and still charged us with the bill and sent a court order through :eek:

barryed said:
How much were you ordering off them at the time bod?
Around 3-4 boxes of beads, box of scrim, and pva was our usual order but i think we threw a few hop ups on and they sent out stainless steel profiles and it all went pear shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.