scratch coat and depth on bonding/hardwall and other backing plasterers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

phippsy333

al depends on depth if it less than 20mm then no, i devil float up if hit next day but bonding/hardwall is designed to be hit same day really. If depth is more than 20m then do a scratch coat then second coAT TO BRING OUT DEPTH, But me personally i use alot of universal one coat as backing plaster then skim onto this, take a while to get used to but can be used on low suction/high suction/brickwork/ lots of fecking thing really and when set doesnt suck that much either, ive been using it like this for quite a while and other so called colleges have copied me with this idea ie ukspreads ( mainly cause those idiots havnt got a clue and are chancers lol), universal one coat is like the swiss army knife of the plastering world

spunkybum try lord and downing german product caller bek...somthing...sorry cant remember name...its cheaper than bondit and f**k**g hell alot better than the blue stuff...comes in 25litre can

betocontakt......how much is it mate i pay £30 for 10 litres of bond it .......tbh i'm more on the wba scale for private work but i work for a company who use gallons of the stuff ......does he charge delivery mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.