Scrap uvpc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Builderboi

Hi guys me and my dad have got loads of Uvpc frames and double glazed window panes pulled out from various jobs and our own house apart from forking out for loads of skips, is there anything I can do with em? Sell it for scrap or any services take it for free etc? Cheers me dears .x

have you had any dealings with these john?
no, would love to recycle more stuff,ripping a 1930s house apart now, so the doors get recycled, the greenery from the back went to a green depot,even the hardcore in the skips is shifted through and recycled by the skip companies, any bit of metal that goes in my front garden is gone in minutes by the skip rats,, the plastic stuff has no happy ending sadly..

no, would love to recycle more stuff,ripping a 1930s house apart now, so the doors get recycled, the greenery from the back went to a green depot,even the hardcore in the skips is shifted through and recycled by the skip companies, any bit of metal that goes in my front garden is gone in minutes by the skip rats,, the plastic stuff has no happy ending sadly..

i couldnt agree more to be honest.

its criminal to be throwing stuff away to landfill in 2013. it drives my lads nuts im a bit ocd for it, cos im sifting through our waste trying to seperate paper bags etc. plastic packaging, acrylic tubs etc is always a problem.

A real shame cos there's much more plastic than metal these days I'm gona keep looking as I'm Hampshire based post any decent finds in here for u guys.cheers asif a font of knowledge as usual,will call em come Monday! Good luck with ripping apart your house!

A real shame cos there's much more plastic than metal these days I'm gona keep looking as I'm Hampshire based post any decent finds in here for u guys.cheers asif a font of knowledge as usual,will call em come Monday! Good luck with ripping apart your house!
or something that rhymes with font, I just google, trying to learn myself same as you, save some money and a bit of the air we breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.