Scrap times

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

Hi guys
just wondering what products everyone is using at the mo and have any of you gone to a next day scrap yet? It's getting closer lol

iv sprayed a couple of small gables over the last week only 30 Sqm's at a time so on within the hour as such using k rend e grade on a week old base coat,and this is still going into a 9-10 setting time at 18* so starting to lose the light now.

What are you guys using?

Hi guys
just wondering what products everyone is using at the mo and have any of you gone to a next day scrap yet? It's getting closer lol

iv sprayed a couple of small gables over the last week only 30 Sqm's at a time so on within the hour as such using k rend e grade on a week old base coat,and this is still going into a 9-10 setting time at 18* so starting to lose the light now.

What are you guys using?
scrape times !!!! God dam
i pad
:RpS_blushing:

Still on the weber ,will be thinking about accelerator in the next few weeks ,we have been so lucky with the weather in September :RpS_thumbup:

Hi guys

What are you guys using?
i pad
i just can,t spell :RpS_blushing:

Did a 9m high curved wall this week. Left overnight using monorex

Knightmare scrape it was but didn't fancy staying until 8 at night

Hi guys

What are you guys using?
i pad

Go to settings then general then keyboard and turn auto correction off. :RpS_thumbup:

Weber today. Used 0.05 of accelerator as been in the shade all day. Soon be time for the old long John's

Where you getting accelerator from pal and how much you paying for it,i need some for monday.

Weber today. Used 0.05 of accelerator as been in the shade all day. Soon be time for the old long John's

Weber is still OK. Bit of accel needs in the shade tho.

We always prefer to scrape when its still soft as in when it will just about take an I bar. Anything after that is just annoying. The scrapings turn to dust too so if you knock the wall they are rubbish for repairs.

Job we did was over 5 lifts of scaff and a really tight curve so spraying was time consuming it just would have been an unrealistic day to stay and scrape. Plus it was over stucanet so I wasn't expecting any suction but the scrape was like when we first started out on the mono. Awful.
Jobs looks good tho. Hands were tingling afterwards haha

Weber is still OK. Bit of accel needs in the shade tho.

We always prefer to scrape when its still soft as in when it will just about take an I bar. Anything after that is just annoying. The scrapings turn to dust too so if you knock the wall they are rubbish for repairs.

Job we did was over 5 lifts of scaff and a really tight curve so spraying was time consuming it just would have been an unrealistic day to stay and scrape. Plus it was over stucanet so I wasn't expecting any suction but the scrape was like when we first started out on the mono. Awful.
Jobs looks good tho. Hands were tingling afterwards haha
A5
Sounds a nightmare pal. How is that stucanet to use?

A5
Sounds a nightmare pal. How is that stucanet to use?

Its a bit of no need product. Building paper and lath all in one sheet. Flat enough tho. Reason it had to be used was because they used ply instead of render board.

With render board on the market tho I can't see why it would be chosen Its only the second time I used rendalath in my life.

Riblath with building paper behind would be the same type of thing but with rendalath Your all done with a 20mm render tho so that wasn't too bad

Aye, and thats plus the dreaded. Only paying roughly 180 per bead plus at Encon.
Some of the cheaper beads i find are **** ,to be honest i pay alot more then that ,but am happy with the product ,which suits me :RpS_thumbup:

Some of the cheaper beads i find are **** ,to be honest i pay alot more then that ,but am happy with the product ,which suits me :RpS_thumbup:
agreed i would rather pay a bit more for something i know aint gonna let me down.

One of my biggest bugs is shite beads, there's loads around. Dbp are decent enough. I had some catnic recently and they were dreadful

Are they pro bead. ?
I like pro bead, delsy, masterbead. But I look to pay between 1.50 and 1.80 but in bulk

i will get a link up ,what do you call bulk ,we at one stage were buying 10 boxes at a time 34 beads to the box i think ,perhaps i need to buy more :RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.