Scotland holiday

Members online

Stewie03

@stuart23 @Casper any ideas of any great places to holiday in Scotland with kids for the summer were going to visit my Oldman and step mum first for a few days on the outskirts of Edinburgh

I can thoroughly recommend the west coast. Ullapool. Applecross and Oban are my top picks!
Chees mate ill look into them,im stopping in bonny Rigg for a few days where my step mum and dad live then the missus is coming down after so looking at family places you can stay over at whilst we're in Scotland

@stuart23 @Casper any ideas of any great places to holiday in Scotland with kids for the summer were going to visit my Oldman and step mum first for a few days on the outskirts of Edinburgh
Your wanting to head out the A82 from Glasgow towards Loch Lomond then Loch Ness, some absolutely breathtaking scenery. We normally camp at sallochy campsite at Loch Lomond, beat to get a pitch right next to the loch which you can prebook.

Scotland is beautiful in summer time.
years ago we even had a week in Glasgow, Renfew street, for the garden exhibition. we would drive out to Greenock in the evenings. Glasgow is a nice wee place.
on to Loch Lomond and Belquidder even watched them filming the 'High road'

Your wanting to head out the A82 from Glasgow towards Loch Lomond then Loch Ness, some absolutely breathtaking scenery. We normally camp at sallochy campsite at Loch Lomond, beat to get a pitch right next to the loch which you can prebook.
Thanks mate I'll look into it (y)

You be camping this year after all these grants

We stayed all over Scotland and a good site for kids was next to Blair Castle in Blair Atholl, nice river alongside to swim in and the best pies ever in cafe oposite .
1619384607323.png

I can highly recommend ANY road oot of England

Are we allowed over the boarder now then? I thought the Picts were kicking off again and we were banned?

If you're going after they've read the bones and elected/reelected a witch doctor they'll all be painting their faces blue and twirling their skirts at the burning barricades. So you'll only get through if you have some coloured beads and blankets for trade.

braveheart GIF

Are we allowed over the boarder now then? I thought the Picts were kicking off again and we were banned?

If you're going after they've read the bones and elected/reelected a witch doctor they'll all be painting their faces blue and twirling their skirts at the burning barricades. So you'll only get through if you have some coloured beads and blankets for trade.

braveheart GIF
That’s right Larry Longshanks