Scam ebay machines!!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylewesley

Hi all just to say their is another scam ritmo on eBay so to all stay well away.
Im gonna bid this prick up and report it to ebay as it pains me that people can try and scam us hard working ( sometimes anyway between tea and banter) lads!
BE AWARE
!!

Top man thanks for heads up,we should all run the bid up I'll have a look now might be same one who tried it with me

Too much of this happening on EBay now. Completely out of order and they should get in serious trouble for it

This is why we always advise buying a used machine from a machine dealer. That way you have some security

We offer a warranty with all used machines so the extra it may cost is worth it

Hi all just to say their is another scam ritmo on eBay so to all stay well away.
Im gonna bid this prick up and report it to ebay as it pains me that people can try and scam us hard working ( sometimes anyway between tea and banter) lads!
BE AWARE
!!

Can you post the link on here and I will share it on our FB

I've come across half a dozen scams with VW T5 campers. Massively popular so plenty fall for it. Idle Ebay accounts with really good feedback are hijacked so it looks like a genuine seller. SCUM!

Yeah I just looked and it defo doesn't sound right. He has no sales no feed back, the description is just a copy off Pft ( there's nothing personal to him). The only thing he isn't asking for is bank transfer, which he will ask for if you send a message asking to buy it. This c##t should be put in a diesel mixer for a hour or two :)

I sold this machine to a guy brand new this time last year. He had it on ebay about 6 months later cos he was buying a building to turn into flats and wanted to raise money. If its possible to check ebay history its on there

M #131452373217 it's Defo a scam it was on a couple of months back same pics. Same sort of eBay name/ no feedback. Anyone selling a machine will put up for a decent/ fair price will have a mobile no and doesn't try to get money transferred to their bank. Be aware as you won't get your doe back

He would of struck a deal with someone and ask for a bank transfer and would of tried pressuring them by saying I've took it off eBay for you, that's what they tried to do with me

M #131452373217 it's Defo a scam it was on a couple of months back same pics. Same sort of eBay name/ no feedback. Anyone selling a machine will put up for a decent/ fair price will have a mobile no and doesn't try to get money transferred to their bank. Be aware as you won't get your doe back

are you talking from experience?

Nooooo!!! I'm not stupid enough to fall for that **** have been looking for another machine for a while and know anyone selling one including myself will put a price on machine, a contact no and will want buyer to come to you to check it out. These 3 things are a must. Just feel for anyone who has had this happen as we all graft hard for our money

Status
Not open for further replies.