scam alert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

After adding my new website 2 a few online directory iv had 3 calls asking to sign up for trade mans booklets from £150 to £450 load of crap one was foresters and one said they were the police magazine!I'm giving there number to the police.

oasis said:
After adding my new website 2 a few online directory iv had 3 calls asking to sign up for trade mans booklets from £150 to £450 load of crap one was foresters and one said they were the police magazine!I'm giving there number to the police.

they are the C U N T S that did me out of £400 .......

oasis said:

Get used to it.

richardbrown said:
oasis said:

they are the (french person) S that did me out of £400 .......

tut tut the scam actually works

well they keept calling on a withheld number then they tryedo na mobile number and so now i have there number i gave it to a fraud/scam team online. :)

We have covered this subject a number off times now, and unfortunately as Flinny say's get used to it !! cos if you have a website or advertise you are gonna get inundated with people saying they are from the Police, fire service, charity's etc etc wanting you to advertise in their diary etc loads of scams out there , be careful , the latest one is where you are sent a questionnaire to fill in so you can go in a free directory , throw it in the bin , then wait for the invoices to arrive , and then throw them in the bin or if you can be bothered send em to the relevant authority to be investigated. Be carefull out there ;)

i've always been tempted to s**t in the stuff and send it back. like lee evans says, you send me your s**t, so heres mine.

Why dont we get held of the phone number from one of the mentioned companies,and we all from the forum keep ringing them up asking if they want any plastering doing for a laugh.maybe theyll leave us all alone to earn a crust in piece ???

maybe they know your from essex and feel your gullable enough and dont want to take advantage of you. they do have feelings after all....

steve cov said:
maybe they know your from essex and feel your gullable enough and dont want to take advantage of you. they do have feelings after all....

What do you mean gullable, I only bought two of those adjustable angle trowels :-[

got one the other day she said hi i spoke to you about 3 months ago but you was busy, i said how did you get my number, off you she said, no the first time you rang?
she hung up the phone lol

How much did you pay for your website oasis?

Where's the best place to get a pretty decent one from, that won't cost loads?

Once you have paid for it, is that it? Or is there a monthly charge?

I want one if they bring in more work..

s.p.t plastering said:

I can get you a really good one done for around £300 of a mate of mine called danny ;)

flynnyman said:
s.p.t plastering said:

I can get you a really good one done for around £300 of a mate of mine called danny ;)

Really?

What does that get me?

everything you need and i can get you upto the top of google coz i know a special way cant tell you how though toooooooooooo complicated, what was you after?

flynnyman said:
everything you need and i can get you upto the top of google coz i know a special way cant tell you how though toooooooooooo complicated, what was you after?

Just a website offering my services mate.

And with my own name and email address, i have a logo i would like to use, and base the site maybe around the colour of the logo.

flynnyman said:
s.p.t plastering said:

i can get it for £400

Status
Not open for further replies.