Sas pro rend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivor

Had a site visit today from a rep from sas Europe And gave me a bag of render called float he says its there version of Webers ocr wich I'm currently using , any one used this float what's it like ? And what there scratch renders like? Cheer

£5.65 for the float gona see what's it's like to drag a float over this week and see what the finish is like compaired to he weber ocr were using at the moment.

I have used it. It is a bit gritty but seems to have loads of lime in it. I
liked it.

For fineness I prefer Parmurex or Webers ocr but would have confidence in their float.

I have used their Siliconed mono and found it difficult to use. But their HSB I think it is called is known to be good. Made in Yorkshire as well so no imports.

SAS is a good company just too far away for me.

Their beads and mesh are probably the best on the market.

I have used it. It is a bit gritty but seems to have loads of lime in it. I
liked it.

For fineness I prefer Parmurex or Webers ocr but would have confidence in their float.

I have used their Siliconed mono and found it difficult to use. But their HSB I think it is called is known to be good. Made in Yorkshire as well so no imports.

SAS is a good company just too far away for me.

Their beads and mesh are probably the best on the market.
Yes he gave me a sample books for here hsb and here thin coat range well he gave me samples of pretty much everything, there mesh feels good, going to open an account with them tomorrow.

Good mesh but £78 a roll. Their silicone bucket coat is one of the best I have used.

They priced a large timber frame job for me and we're thousands more than jub
When they asked me why I didn't use them I said you were too dear and there reply was oh you should of said we could of tried and beaten jubs price!!!

It's good gear and as said the beads are the best about.
There spending big money and getting stockists nationwide this year so should be priced more competitively,
Apparently they do a base coat similar to parinter, a stand alone product that goes over paint, but i haven't used it yet though.

Had a site visit today from a rep from sas Europe And gave me a bag of render called float he says its there version of Webers ocr wich I'm currently using , any one used this float what's it like ? And what there scratch renders like? Cheer
They do a float rapid aswell, where it cures and can render over in 2 hours even at 15mm

I have used their rapid at 3c and set in 3 hrs. Nice to use.

Hope they do move North. They have price matched for me in the past.

I used them about 8 years ago when I used to do a bit of mono and the rep I dealt with was called Blueboy Hachipuka. Still got his business card.

Status
Not open for further replies.