SAS Europe/pro rend courses

Cornelius

was thinking I'd like to learn a bit more on modern render systems and these guys are based in devon so just wondering if anyone has been on the courses at all?

Modern render systems.... scratch renders, acrylics, Ewi etc have been here for 30 years.:D

Sas is good gear one of the best about, you won't learn a great deal on the course, best off going with a gang.

Modern render systems.... scratch renders, acrylics, Ewi etc have been here for 30 years.:D

Sas is good gear one of the best about, you won't learn a great deal on the course, best off going with a gang.
It's all quite new to me I haven't done a great deal of it but it's becoming more often.

I suppose more knowledge the better, but a course will only give you a basic outline, but it's putting that into practice on site where you'll learn.

I've used loads of there gear the past year
What I don't like is any folk can go on there 6 hour course and that makes them a approved contractor!!
A bricklayer from round my way did a course and undercut me on a big job and approached my subbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I don't like is any folk can go on there 6 hour course and that makes them a approved contractor!!
A bricklayer from round my way did a course and undercut me on a big job and approached my subbies.

Bit naughty approaching your guys, I guess it's a selling tactic to be called an approved contractor, more money generated through the courses and materials sales down the line. Out of all the brands they are the one I've used the most, actually preferred the parex and Webber basecoats but these guys are local.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit naughty approaching your guys, I guess it's a selling tactic to be called an approved contractor, more money generated through the courses and materials sales down the line. Out of all the brands they are the one I've used the most, actually preferred the parex and Webber basecoats but these guys are local.

I have been on their course and it was a good day out.

Pity you do not apply the prorend but you do finish it.

Weber is better out of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
You can be an approved contractor and still be clueless, that kinda backs up my point.