sand cement over rendaid?

Charlie Gill

Hi
First time on here be gentle.... ive recently rendered a newly build porch and extension and no issues like any other job then I renewed an existing garden wall like I would anyother job never had any issues in the last 20 year but the render has not adhered to the bricks at all the lots hollo! I was after some advise as ive never had this before. Was wondering as ive never used it if I hacked it off then used rendaid then sand cement render over that. Appreciate any advice. Just so happens there are 68 angle beads ..... could just have been a flat wall lol

Not a patch on these bad boys, and they've got a great key for any material.
400.jpeg

Can you still get sticklebricks. I'm sick of my grand son going on about lego. A couple of weeks ago I had to fix ply to a lath and plaster wall board and set ect. So a 40year old man could fit shelves to display his lego sports cars, that are in glass boxes .

Hi
First time on here be gentle.... ive recently rendered a newly build porch and extension and no issues like any other job then I renewed an existing garden wall like I would anyother job never had any issues in the last 20 year but the render has not adhered to the bricks at all the lots hollo! I was after some advise as ive never had this before. Was wondering as ive never used it if I hacked it off then used rendaid then sand cement render over that. Appreciate any advice. Just so happens there are 68 angle beads ..... could just have been a flat wall lol

yes you can use rendaid give it a good stipple and scratch onto After a few days when fully cured.

They both require 3 months cure time from manufacture date before render can be applied

Otherwise it would be game over for the concrete industry
Wow your behind the times:p they solved that problem years ago with sticklerend super cure zp 90. Now off to the chancers thread.

It's good stuff mate. We start another one today where we'll be using it.
Morning Andy! Is that a s&c hack off and redo over brick mate. I’m quite curious about this rendagrip gear now. I’ve heard it’s nice to spread and meant to clean up good as well (y)
The curing time for it might be a problem on some jobs?

Last edited:
Morning Andy! Is that a s&c hack off and redo over brick mate. I’m quite curious about this rendagrip gear now. I’ve heard it’s nice to spread and meant to clean up good as well (y)
The curing time for it might be a problem on some jobs?
Yes mate. Well I'm assuming brick but won't know until we start getting the old off.
We've used in both inside and out.
I'll take some pictures as we go through the job, you never know when some c**t is going to try and get your pictures for a book.

Yes mate. Well I'm assuming brick but won't know until we start getting the old off.
We've used in both inside and out.
I'll take some pictures as we go through the job, you never know when some c**t is going to try and get your pictures for a book.
Sweet! Lol.