Sand a cement on internal walls with mutifinish?

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG
Alright fair point, but I got some serious attitude in the first place.
Not attitude though, just character building.

I think I would have got a better response if I had raped your mother
Clearly you're a little too over protective of your precious "trade", which makes me think I wonder who hurt you for you to cry and moan so much
I may not be a plasterer if I was I wouldn't be here trying to get blood out of a stone. That's where you're wrong, if you were being honest you would have pointed out what I got right or wrong but instead you chose to be rude.

I come here to check if what I have seen and done before is correct or if someone else would do it differently or what I have got wrong but clearly this tells me no one is interested in advising so I'll carry on f*cking your precious trade.

You don't look at the DIY section because you've clearly got a superiority complex
What do you do for a living raf

If you genuinely want to help any chance you can answer my original question?
Doesn't matter what I write as my day job I'll no doubt get ripped up by the other touchy pansies on here
You've got it wrong. I'm not trying to help you with your render. I was trying to give you a life lesson so that maybe you could re assess how you approach this whole situation next time.
I've learnt that the best way to handle yourself in life is to try and understand all sides of every situation to help you make the best decisions.
You're ignorant and I'm no longer interested in helping you.
Good luck raf.

There are other forums which are more helpful for beginners questions. This is more like an old style local pub where you get a good kicking if you are not in the clique. Luckily it's only a verbal bashing and you seem up to it.

There are other forums which are more helpful for beginners questions. This is more like an old style local pub where you get a good kicking if you are not in the clique. Luckily it's only a verbal bashing and you seem up to it.
Your reply says an awful lot about you Tapit. I walked into working men's pubs all over the place on my todd and have never encountered a problem. Be respectful of people and their ways, always carry your darts and locals seem to be decent people wherever you are.

Your reply says an awful lot about you Tapit. I walked into working men's pubs all over the place on my todd and have never encountered a problem. Be respectful of people and their ways, always carry your darts and locals seem to be decent people wherever you are.

Awesome Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

You've got it wrong. I'm not trying to help you with your render. I was trying to give you a life lesson so that maybe you could re assess how you approach this whole situation next time.
I've learnt that the best way to handle yourself in life is to try and understand all sides of every situation to help you make the best decisions.
You're ignorant and I'm no longer interested in helping you.
Good luck raf.
This drivel makes no sense, is that the best you can do with stringing a few sentences together or were you struggling to type that out due to all the scabs on the back of yours hands?
So by your logic I should have understood all sides of this situation before asking my question? How would you purpose I did that?

What a complete

Well ive been in the wrong trade for nearly 30 years and can float a wall unlike yerself...but if anyone was throwing insults like that about around us they would get a clip 100% fact...
30 years yet can't take an insult without getting upset by it

If this was the local I'd have laid out half the f**k**s on here for being rude c*nts after they get upset when I insult their mother's of course

This drivel makes no sense, is that the best you can do with stringing a few sentences together or were you struggling to type that out due to all the scabs on the back of yours hands?
So by your logic I should have understood all sides of this situation before asking my question? How would you purpose I did that?

What a complete
I would have enlightened you to the reason as to why professionals get wound up by diyers bodging up their profession.
Ignorant and arrogant I see.
Good look raf

Your boozers must have been a bit soft mate.

I wonder if anyone mows their own lawn?
Prunes their own trees or bushes?

That's a bit 'special interest' you need the pubic topiary forum, mate, and before you ask, no, I don't know of any 5 day courses. Maybe try trustAshaver.com for a 5star recommendation (y)

That's a bit 'special interest' you need the pubic topiary forum, mate, and before you ask, no, I don't know of any 5 day courses. Maybe try trustAshaver.com for a 5star recommendation (y)
Nahh ill just get your Mrs to show me, apparently she knows how to keep a tidy bush

@Raf121 You've got it wrong mate, and should have studied the course notes/made your own notes as you went. I did exactly the same course as you, and had the same problem - but re-read the notes many times, researched, listened, learnt, and hopefully have never asked for help, and don't kick off.

You could have read around the threads for info, got to understand the vibe and more sides to the situation, then if necessary asked a simple question. Instead you walked into a new pub, gave a long intro to show how much you already think you know then ask a really basic question, and bawl out everybody when they turn round and ask who the fck are you stranger?

Andy and a few others challenged me about my intentions when I joined - which I answered honestly, without getting riled like you or expecting a free ride. Andy accepted that and actually withdrew his challenge.

I was under no illusions about the Gold Trowel course or it's shortcomings. They are numerous because it is for weekend heroes not for persons wanting to go into the trade full time. I knew why I was doing it, to have a bit of knowledge/practice about how to patch up around fireplaces where the work was so piddly no self respecting spread would want it.

I'm a lab on here, it's a great crack, I learn huge amounts about all sorts of stuff in life. I hopefully contribute where I do have some knowledge - but am happy to be corrected. The guys n gals have been great.