s**t prices

Simon85

It's s**t like this drives rates down here. Why even bother.
sketch-1495230969752.png

I honestly cant understand whats wrong with some so called spreads.
Killing their own trade

In the last two weeks I have come off my sites waiting for the new ones to start so I have been doing a few domestics for a change
3 jobs in two weeks I have had to redo other people's s**t plastering it's a joke not even sure if they are cheap but the work is so piss poor

I just dont understand why people are willing to kill themselves for that money, there are easier non skilled jobs that pay £100 a day, go and do something easier if not bothered about earning decent money

In the last two weeks I have come off my sites waiting for the new ones to start so I have been doing a few domestics for a change
3 jobs in two weeks I have had to redo other people's s**t plastering it's a joke not even sure if they are cheap but the work is so piss poor

Total bull sh it.

I don't see why it makes any difference what other people charge? Someone working for £50 a day is only going to pick up work from customers who just want the cheapest possible 'never mind the quality, feel the width' jobs doing. Leave them to it, those customers and chancers are a good match.

Jeeso where is he based 100 a room wait till he gets caught out that means he can do an ex council for about 700 would like to see his public liability and running costs never mind his 3 coarse farmfoods fridge
Must be no public liability and probably uses his car at that price. Does that include materials, it doesn't specify them as an extra....

He does say "most rooms" £100. Might quote them £500 when he sees them. Like a ryanair flight is cheap but by the time you get to the checkout its twice as much.

That's right because you couldn't prove it. Silly really you Just trying to give it the billy big b*ll***s.
going over another plasterers s**t work is not acting big at all and needing to prove it lol you are very child like probably well suited to politics
That's right because you couldn't prove it. Silly really you Just trying to give it the billy big b*ll***s.

What 3 times in two weeks pmsl you are just bull shitting mate

I do a lot of domestic & I would say at a guess I have been asked to put right shite work maybe 3 times in the last 2 years.

.... Seen plenty more shite - but not asked to re-do it.

I do a lot of domestic & I would say at a guess I have been asked to put right shite work maybe 3 times in the last 2 years.

.... Seen plenty more shite - but not asked to re-do it.
I don't do a lot of domestic mate and was turning work away for the last year that's why I was shocked perhaps it was a one off
What 3 times in two weeks pmsl you are just bull shitting mate
i do not do a lot of domestic work i am not just one plasterer mate but it was a shock to me

Here on the costa just about every job is going over s**t work plastering or not ,place is fkin r******d.
Plus side has always kept me busy even if depressing at times at the lack of skills or care here.