s*p*r*lex vs plazzifllex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never known a fat plasterer , sorry right now if your fat :RpS_blushing:

Haha yea ive not seen many myself mate but this guy is an animal. Goes into chippy at dinner time and orders fish n chips n curry sauce oh and stick a jumbo on and a buttered bun. BEAST! im only 12 st by the way lol.

The way I look at it the lad/bloke (not being derogatory) is new to the game and most of us are not. We should try and help not hinder but if this "know it all " attitude carries on then fair enough! Blast his hide to Heydes!!!!! :-0

The way I look at it the lad/bloke (not being derogatory) is new to the game and most of us are not. We should try and help not hinder but if this "know it all " attitude carries on then fair enough! Blast his hide to Heydes!!!!! :-0
Did i say something wrong ,if not , well put Marshy :RpS_thumbup:

Did i say something wrong ,if not , well put Marshy :RpS_thumbup:
No you did not my mate your a good egg like pretty much most of the forum!! At times I read comments and want to put the boot in but need to hold back as Danny (let's be fair its his show) wants us to be more "hospitable/considerate" to newbies and not scare them off!??? You lads were always very sound with me but then again I didn't try and come across as "I know better" attitude after limited experience !??

I don't think anyone does, I have never advocated using one on high suction backgrounds, neither has anyone else to my knowledge.

ermm i still used my plazzi on thermalite block with hardwall same as i do for PB wall but 1 less trowel to finish

No you did not my mate your a good egg like pretty much most of the forum!! At times I read comments and want to put the boot in but need to hold back as Danny (let's be fair its his show) wants us to be more "hospitable/considerate" to newbies and not scare them off!??? You lads were always very sound with me but then again I didn't try and come across as "I know better" attitude after limited experience !??
I know what your saying mate , just do what your good at ,making the forum a good laugh ,with advice in between:RpS_thumbup:

hi all i do'nt mean to come over like a know all. i only mean that i have'nt heard about these trowel. marshaltown i was told was the best by my instructor evryone has an opinion. i wo'nt go through all the bad psots about me i would rather start again and show i am good at what i can do. no bad feelings here:RpS_biggrin:

I know a shop where you can get both plazzi and spats so do ya self a favour and stop making ya self look like a c**t
i have said i have not heard about these and seen them in shops. maybe you have different shops, i do'nt think the rest of the comment is fair mate:RpS_biggrin:

hi all i do'nt mean to come over like a know all. i only mean that i have'nt heard about these trowel. marshaltown i was told was the best by my instructor evryone has an opinion. i wo'nt go through all the bad psots about me i would rather start again and show i am good at what i can do. no bad feelings here:RpS_biggrin:
Have to say I can't fault your confidence or enthusiasm mate, theres a lot of extremely knowledgeable spreads on this forum who if approached in the right way will be only to happy to help fill in any gaps left by your short, but obviously excellent course. Its all a learning curve mate. And no one can ever claim to know it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.