s*p*r*lex vs plazzifllex

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate, but there is no reason why the eze spat wouldn't work , be careful how big you go though , you still apply pressure and anything over 1000mm will take some holding pushing and manoeuvring without digging in, just my opinion ,the eze spat with flexi-blade is flexible just like your trowel and same finish in bigger strokes , thumbs up from me , multi/board finish is all I have used it on hand applied @Curry is your man for spray and spat

I think I'll try the 800 just want is for ceilings

no mate, but there is no reason why the eze spat wouldn't work , be careful how big you go though , you still apply pressure and anything over 1000mm will take some holding pushing and manoeuvring without digging in, just my opinion ,the eze spat with flexi-blade is flexible just like your trowel and same finish in bigger strokes , thumbs up from me , multi/board finish is all I have used it on hand applied @Curry is your man for spray and spat
When u have the ceiling on can u finish the ceiling from the floor with the spat on the pole. I no u have to do the edges with the trowel.:RpS_thumbsup:

When u have the ceiling on can u finish the ceiling from the floor with the spat on the pole. I no u have to do the edges with the trowel.:RpS_thumbsup:
I spat twice from floor after speedskim and then run 24 inch plazzy to finish with off stilts this gives me a closer inspection over my work
1st coat
speedskim
lay on
speedskim
spat
spat
plazzy
done

Will do. I went for the 600. Tot I might have more control of it on a pole.
I really do think these help , I could do nothing but ceilings , it makes it so easy and I started 1983 and first used a spat 2013 and well worth the wait just wish I had seen them earlier but same as most spreads,
don't fix what's not broken :RpS_thumbup:

I really do think these help , I could do nothing but ceilings , it makes it so easy and I started 1983 and first used a spat 2013 and well worth the wait just wish I had seen them earlier but same as most spreads,
don't fix what's not broken :RpS_thumbup:

I try anything to make life easy'r. I ordered the 600 eze spat and pole off @theplasters1stopshop hope I don't get raped on the delivery am in Ireland :-0.

I try anything to make life easy'r. I ordered the 600 eze spat and pole off @theplasters1stopshop hope I don't get raped on the delivery am in Ireland :-0.
let me know what you think , and perseverance is the key but actually I got on with it straight from off :RpS_thumbup:

are you over for the bg day?. Cause if you are why not have any deliveries made to one the england based lads who are going, and pick it up on the day, might save you a few quid in postage.

are you over for the bg day?. Cause if you are why not have any deliveries made to one the england based lads who are going, and pick it up on the day, might save you a few quid in postage.

Thats a good idea. My mate has to get back to me and let me no if he is going to go with me. I want him to come so we can split the hotel bill and car hire. If I go on my own it will cost me over 400 to go. drink money is in that lol. I'm not spending that much to go.

just have been going through this and your missng something -- marshaltown is what the pros use not these. i have a mrshaltown gold14 inches. look on ebay:RpS_biggrin:

its just common sense mate. that is why you do'nt see these in the shops because they wo'nt sell them because they would keep getting returned

my oldest trowel is 25 year old not much good for anything , but its there in my van , Dave you have not got the experience in this to be honest, a bit of advice read and learn and find out as you go along , not been funny but your city and guilds means nothing on here when your chatting to lads who have 20+years in the game (nothing personnel )

i see what your saying but they might not have qualifications and could just be doing the wrong things for all those years i have not seen these trowels in ba nd q or wicks or screwfix

On the s*p*r*lex, one of my lads used it today and was wanking over it. Said it finished effortlessly with minimal water. Ive got one myself but not even took it out the bubble wrap as ive torn my cartlidge in my knee:-(

On the s*p*r*lex, one of my lads used it today and was wanking over it. Said it finished effortlessly with minimal water. Ive got one myself but not even took it out the bubble wrap as ive torn my cartlidge in my knee:-(
Think your lad needs a girlfriend , or a life

Last edited:
i see what your saying but they might not have qualifications and could just be doing the wrong things for all those years i have not seen these trowels in ba nd q or wicks or screwfix
Digging yourself a big hole here pal if your not careful?? :rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.