s*p*r*lex and refina

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
they arent any cheaper though, and it says in the ad they still come direct from refina??

I said plus delivery mate.

I meant £113 not £130

Its £8 delivery too, thats over £120 quid, it just seems way over priced to me especially when you have to piss about with a sponge float too

Speedskim you cant spam the forum with your tool, speak to the owner im sure he would be happy to help you promote your tool which i think looks good and is fairly priced, think i know who you are and you also promised me a free one lol

Put a spat on a broom handle with adjustable joint a long time ago, I use it to flatten down and cross trowel sometimes.

hello mate have you got a email for the owner by any chance. i only joined yesterday and aint got a clue about how the site works. send me back your number and i call you for your address to send you your free speedskim out in the post or you can pick it up off me if you like.
cheers lee speedskim

Just get an 8ft length of PVC fascia board from wickes does the same job :RpS_biggrin:

hello mate have you got a email for the owner by any chance. i only joined yesterday and aint got a clue about how the site works. send me back your number and i call you for your address to send you your free speedskim out in the post or you can pick it up off me if you like.
cheers lee speedskim

Are you in Manchester?

What's the blade made out of Lee is it metal or plastic? If it's plastic is it similar to the super flex trowels?

got them in bigger sizes soon and ones got a connection for a pole to screw in to it witch works really well. im giving some 1200 mm out to get some more feed back so send me your number and i will send you one. had good feed back from everyone thats had em so far and there being used on the new series of diy sos they really liked it because of the time it saves flattening back and how flat the walls and ceilings come out. so not had any crap feed back from anyone yet i use mine everyday its made my job easier and i earn more on price work than i would doing it the old way.

hello mate its a plastic blade with an ally handle we found it works better in plastic as it doesnt bring all the water to surface on multi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ile try one mate sounds good just PM me and ile give you my address,when you getting married by the way.

I know what you mean Lee I've got the refina one and it pulls loads of moisture to the surface they could be a handy Darby too I'll send you my number cheers mate

Speedy you keep putting links up to your tool and i keep deleting them im not in the mood for runnin round all night deleting them. Youve come to the biggest plastering related forum on the net with a very good looking product but as you know advertising isnt free the same as getting tools patented. Youve sent an email to dan which he has received, me and the rest of the mods have been in a meeting for the last 2 hours discussing your product and how to take it forward. Its been decided im gonna test it out for the next 2 years to see if it stands the test of time so i will probably need every size x 2......................................................then you can advertise it for free. in the meantime be patient and stop spamming the forum. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH and just to add a few plastering products have come to the forfront because of the plasterersforum like the handboard with a pipe connected to the handle pumping the gear onto it and the tool brush with the lighter connected to the other end so you know your onto a winner with the plasterersforum :)

Err you're the only mod on here flynny?........I think this could be the firt spat you can actually trowel up with if it's anything like a super flex

I've invented something that will make plastering a lot faster :RpS_wink:
It's called the ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Err you're the only mod on here flynny?........I think this could be the firt spat you can actually trowel up with if it's anything like a super flex

Ive sent the rest of the lads home early tonight they put in so much work over the christmas so theres just me billy no mates oh and you :)

I know I'm always here lol ....I live in this little screen you're looking at when you go to bed I jump out and drink you're milk and eat biscuits

Lol I'm surprised you replied I would've thought you'd smash **** out of you're screen buy now

Status
Not open for further replies.