s a s

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

putzy

There is company in Exeter called s a s Europe does anybody know what there product range is like . Know there beads are ok . Last used one of there render products 10 yrs ago and that was s**t .pro rend float. Has anything changed.

I have used them. Beads and mesh is good but costs a bit. Their powder is ok but their siliconed mono is impossible.

It has a slower set I love the stuff goes through machine like butter :) I'm doing 1400m2 in 2 weeks can't wait

It has a slower set I love the stuff goes through machine like butter :) I'm doing 1400m2 in 2 weeks can't wait

The British made mono (cheaper) or the siliconed German mono?

The siliconed gear kept sliding off their Lite. Whether it was the Ritmo not mixing it enough or being on their Lite I don't know? But shall not be using it again.

I've not had a system of there's fail on me yet!!!
although I was spraying with Monojet but will be with Ritmo on this one with Monojet spraying the bigger panels and higher lifts. I have there latest price list for beads and render if you want it

Ringing them tomorrow for a wheat coloured bead sample. Heard the British mono (HBS?) is good. Have you used Mineraltex? Is ot a mineral version of bucket coat? There bucket coat is good.

Their Rapid is good for winter. I used it at 2c and set in 3 hrs. Float is gritty but limey as well. I like gritty ocr, got more faith in it.

Speak to Oswin in the office he will sort you out there HBS is good and I've not used any of there bucket coat stuff so couldn't say

There are near me although not used a lot.used there silicone Mono and it was a 24h set in the summer!!
They priced up 400 m2 of carrier board and thin coat and was thousands more than jub.
Good beads and hbs mono though

Speak to Oswin in the office he will sort you out there HBS is good and I've not used any of there bucket coat stuff so couldn't say
What other product
There are near me although not used a lot.used there silicone Mono and it was a 24h set in the summer!!
They priced up 400 m2 of carrier board and thin coat and was thousands more than jub.
Good beads and hbs mono though
Cheers Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.