Rusty nails

carys

Went job today bloke boarded round the velux window he has used galvanised clout nails some of them ar rusted wondering if they bleed through I haven't seen it happen before any ideas?

Do u really get stressed about a rusty nail that somebody else has put on?:rayos:
No m8 I don't.. I slept OK last night it just taking 15minute extra preaping becouse some one done a mistake. It going save them problems if rust bleeds through. I think the difrent between you and me reading from your thread I think of other people and the consequences

No m8 I don't.. I slept OK last night it just taking 15minute extra preaping becouse some one done a mistake. It going save them problems if rust bleeds through. I think the difrent between you and me reading from your thread I think of other people and the consequences
Mate c'mon behave let's not get into this..its pretty pathetic really as a plasterer uve come on here about a rusty nail..I mean its laughable tbh...i dont think ur all there in your head tbh but that's another topic

Mate c'mon behave let's not get into this..its pretty pathetic really as a plasterer uve come on here about a rusty nail..I mean its laughable tbh...i dont think ur all there in your head tbh but that's another topic
Nails m8 not nail. Don't you think it about time you enjoy your state pension. And hop on the bus whith your pass

[
tut such disrespect to the old c**t lol
[/QUOTE] got lot of respect for older people but some do get on your nerves and you got to be straight whith them. Once they get message they thank you in the end before ther family put them in care home