Rushing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

I'd be at your side like a dirty grease monkey loading it on :frenetico:

Who drinks cuppa soup? Surely it's a pot noodle?!

"Yow'm rushing me!" :frenetico:

"Lee, using two bags to skim 15 square metres of board in a day doesn't count as rushing." :rolleyes:

"I ay even ad me cuppa soup yet!" :llorando:

What did you decide to use in the end on the plasterboards at the restoration job?

Multi. Everything else was impossible/too difficult to get in a fairly small quantity (10-12 bags) so as it's board over insulated stud work anyway multi will do.

The extra labour cost involved in painting it will be way less than the cost of white gear or lime plaster.

The way it's done the contrast between the skimmed board and the uneven lime plaster with the exposed beams should look the nuts. (y)

Multi. Everything else was impossible/too difficult to get in a fairly small quantity (10-12 bags) so as it's board over insulated stud work anyway multi will do.

The extra labour cost involved in painting it will be way less than the cost of white gear or lime plaster.

The way it's done the contrast between the skimmed board and the uneven lime plaster with the exposed beams should look the nuts. (y)
I was understanding all of that until you said that there would be a contrast between "the uneven lime plaster" and Lee's skimming on boardwork?

I knew i'd seen this fat f**k*r before.......

That was painful to watch

I love the comments box..

Screenshot_20181127-233304.png