ruling off

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz1968

as i was saying in my last post the wall is lumpy and bumpy and as far as i can see just needs a tight coat of bonding then alight stroke with the feather edge butttttttttttttt what i need to know is do ilet it pick up before i start ruling off or straight away cheers daz

They have a diamond patten on the face excellent for hardwall never tried it on s&c , maybe i will give it a go if i cant get the draper one.

It does if you screw a couple of dry walls into it ;) it just seems to glide over hardwall better doesn't dig in and get stuck .

yeah the one church wants it plastic. and theres 2 types. the draper one for s&c and the refina one for hardwall etc.

go to the talk about anything section and read broken float by church. he explains it all in there.

church said:
They have a diamond patten on the face excellent for hardwall never tried it on s&c , maybe i will give it a go if i cant get the draper one.

A bloke that used to work for me had one of those floats on S&C Church and it seemed to work fine.

yeah just had a read.

just thinkign tho, iv had my float for a few yrs now, and its worn flat on the bottom anyway. cant see how it would make much difference once its worn in?

Status
Not open for further replies.