rugby world cup

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
starts tonight. dont really watch rugby but might watch some of the bigger games with a couple of beers. want england to win. the last time i watched any was when they won it. used to go the pub at half seven in the morning and have a rugby world cup breakfast. it was great. didnt understand the rules or anything though
tongue.png

you need to put your wages up @Nisus if @imago is willing to do that :)

That sounds like a right laugh :D

He said he's doing it to shown his appreciation for the excellent work me & Oli have done for him on jobs & he said if it wasn't for us he'd be out of business.
He also said he will buy the beer all day & night (y)

Keep a look out for us on the tele, we'll be easy to spot, we'll be wearing forum T-shirts, Tilers forum obviously :D

He said he's doing it to shown his appreciation for the excellent work me & Oli have done for him on jobs & he said if it wasn't for us he'd be out of business.

Keep a look out for us on the tele, we'll be easy to spot, we'll be wearing forum T-shirts, Tilers forum obviously :D
What a lovely chap that @imago is....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Aye canny wait [emoji12][emoji1]

Im sure its all a fix seems at times that we just roll over,give up whatever you wanna call it.But i think there is a planned out agenda for everything we witness now just a theatre /show for those who wanna buy into it believe it. Sport, news and advertising all a version of a reality. Believe wot yer want and carve yer own reality best yer can amongst the unfolding insanity :sorprendido3:

Only been back in Ireland a day and there's been more people mentioning the kick&clap in 24hrs than there has for 3 weeks in England!
And rightly so, the stuck up tw@ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.