rugby world cup

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
starts tonight. dont really watch rugby but might watch some of the bigger games with a couple of beers. want england to win. the last time i watched any was when they won it. used to go the pub at half seven in the morning and have a rugby world cup breakfast. it was great. didnt understand the rules or anything though
tongue.png

you need to put your wages up @Nisus if @imago is willing to do that :)

That sounds like a right laugh :D

He said he's doing it to shown his appreciation for the excellent work me & Oli have done for him on jobs & he said if it wasn't for us he'd be out of business.
He also said he will buy the beer all day & night (y)

Keep a look out for us on the tele, we'll be easy to spot, we'll be wearing forum T-shirts, Tilers forum obviously :D

He said he's doing it to shown his appreciation for the excellent work me & Oli have done for him on jobs & he said if it wasn't for us he'd be out of business.

Keep a look out for us on the tele, we'll be easy to spot, we'll be wearing forum T-shirts, Tilers forum obviously :D
What a lovely chap that @imago is....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Aye canny wait [emoji12][emoji1]

Im sure its all a fix seems at times that we just roll over,give up whatever you wanna call it.But i think there is a planned out agenda for everything we witness now just a theatre /show for those who wanna buy into it believe it. Sport, news and advertising all a version of a reality. Believe wot yer want and carve yer own reality best yer can amongst the unfolding insanity :sorprendido3:

Only been back in Ireland a day and there's been more people mentioning the kick&clap in 24hrs than there has for 3 weeks in England!
And rightly so, the stuck up tw@ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.