Roy Hodgson......?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the nail in the coffin is england job to your career, mclaren, hoddle, taylor etc
mclaren was a knob but his sucess in holland was remarkable.

what a shame we havnt got a modern day brian clough to grab the pampered over paid tits into shape.
theres a brillant interview on you tube of clough with john motson he murders him.

LOL - Took a while for someone to comment on that.... ha ha - Normally you guys read closely..... and lay it on think...or on the doorstep!

I heard this on the Radio today:

Roy Hodgson took The Swiss to number 3 in the world !!

I'd be happy with that !!

Look at the cv's of Harry and Hodgson except the names ... Hodgson wins hands down ... FACT

LOL :RpS_laugh:

"
The Daily Mirror claims that Redknapp's chances of getting the England manager's role "were relegated by his caring wife Sandra", leaving the way open for
Roy Hodgson
who was confirmed as England's new boss on Tuesday.Citing sources "at the heart of the FA", the paper claims that the reluctance of the Tottenham boss's wife to relocate to the Midlands were the issue."

TBH i dont think playing for england is as big a draw to players as it used to be and thats why i think they got hodgson cos nobody is arsed about england anymore. too many years of big expectations with nowt to show for it. hodgson has been around the block with plenty of teams. just think its a golden handshake job for little or no return on sucess

Status
Not open for further replies.