Roy Hodgson......?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone but harry for me, harry is so over rated as a manager 1 fa cup as a manager which incedently has ruined portsmouth.

the fa wanted a clean break,no bad publicity,fresh allegations etc against redknapp, i personally think that behind the scenes portsmooth football club are finished,and the fa have been told this, i think there will be an announcemenent over the next 2 weeks that portsmouth no longer exist, i lay the blame at redknapp and the chief executive peter storrie, a blind man on a galloping horse could see on gates of just 20,000 that it did not make financial sense ,this together with his recent tax evasion trial, and goodness knows what else is in the safes of newspaper editors rumours/dodgy deals etc, can you imagine if he had been appointed all the questions at the press conference would be about portsmouth being finished instead of the european championship, no for once the fa made a good call ,a clean break was needed and more importantley a manager who has respect and can also speak several languages, the major sponsors like him ,give him a chance, bad news for all you pompay fans out there all best hector.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not Hodgson. I've a feeling he'll be no better than Mclaren was.

Wasn't so long ago that Liverpool were failing miserably under him and he had no idea how to get them winning again..

Cant make a silkvpurse outta a pigs ear.not enough talent.doesnt matter how you juggle pack !!the players arent up for it themselves.only chance is to take "lesser players"who really want it you could have wolves manager then!!

Jack charlton took englands "b"team few years ago an bloodied englands nose!! they wanted it.thats the big diference!

You could have fergie, guardiola and mourinho in charge it doesn't matter the players are ******* s**t

Fergie would never in a million years take that job

Problem with yous lot as because EPL is probably the best league in the world, yous then expect your national team to be the best aswell. Too high expectations IMO. Look at Spain 4 years ago. Biggest underachievers, now the best team in the world, can't see anyone getting past them in the euros. A few boys might be on a bit by next world cup though

Last edited:
A wins a win.

At the end of the day we(scots) don't expect much from our team except that our players give 100% and work their ***** off, which they do. If your players gave half the effort ours did then yous might have a chance of winning something

Well said but there earning far too much money plus they had to play 2 games in one week once so don't go too hard on them

Jack charlton took englands "b"team few years ago an bloodied englands nose!! they wanted it.thats the big diference!

Lol yeah he had anyone from anywhere did Big Jack. I heard he was trying to convince FIFA that the Italian boy Roberto Baggio was actually Robert O'Baggio :RpS_laugh:

Cant see hodgson inspiring players. he's had a couple of international jobs and done ok at inter milan years ago but cant see him doing much with england. I wouldnt mind seeing David Moyes cos i think he's taken everton as far as he can with no money

Im gutted wanted to see that tosser rednapp gone from spurs he is a useless c**t no tactical awareness what so ever

roys a solid choice,
bags of experience at club and international level, never controversial, gets on well with the press, and most of all cheap for the fa, as no contract to buy out.

Cant see hodgson inspiring players. he's had a couple of international jobs and done ok at inter milan years ago but cant see him doing much with england. I wouldnt mind seeing David Moyes cos i think he's taken everton as far as he can with no money

moyles will go to villa next season i reckon. hes the most underated manager about.

not sure, if he fancies a change , villa have a bit more potential and money available than everton

was gonna say moyes would have been a decent choice. or pearce. i dont think rednapp would have gone anyway. why would he leave a team that everyone is raving about for a job thats going to ruin and end your career. i think hodgeson is going to struggle. theres not a lot to choose from tho tbh

the fa wanted a clean break,no bad publicity,fresh allegations etc against redknapp, i personally think that behind the scenes portsmooth football club are finished,and the fa have been told this, i think there will be an announcemenent over the next 2 weeks that portsmouth no longer exist, i lay the blame at redknapp and the chief executive peter storrie, a blind man on a galloping horse could see on gates of just 20,000 that it did not make financial sense ,this together with his recent tax evasion trial, and goodness knows what else is in the safes of newspaper editors rumours/dodgy deals etc, can you imagine if he had been appointed all the questions at the press conference would be about portsmouth being finished instead of the european championship, no for once the fa made a good call ,a clean break was needed and more importantley a manager who has respect and can also speak several languages, the major sponsors like him ,give him a chance, bad news for all you pompay fans out there all best hector.
why would he need to speak different languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.