Roulette board ceilings

Members online

Jmcl101

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Been doing lots of these recently. The amount of work to board and set one room is insane !

Anyone else do conservatories ? So hot atm if you out on more than a bag you're a mad man !!

Nice sharp angles mate. I do alot of conservatories but very rarely do they have a plastered ceiling. I've got one on tomorrow and hoping for a bit of cloud cause it was over 22 degrees here today:frenetico:

Orangerys (spelling ?) are this seasons must have here. It's like a conservatory with pellets all the way around ha !

Is that where they convert the roof so it's suppose to make it an all year round room cos a conservatory is apparently to cold in winter to hot in summer, I've done one of them before didn't board it just skimmed it and it takes some work to get all the angles nice good work by the way

Plasterer round my way is on the conservatory ceilings full time, noticed today he changes his website to include them so must be doing ok.

Is that a stop bead down the left hand side??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. Do a lot of conservatories but only ever one ceiling. In summer first thing i do is throw a sheet over the roof to stop the sun coming through the glass. Makes a massive difference.

There is 2 stop heads on the "roulette board@ part. This isn't necessary... But the fitter hadn't got the frame bang on and it was the best way to get everything to line up !

Yes have done a few, they are becoming more popular in conservatories along with orange rooms, takes a bit of time to insulate and board, the last couple I have done the ceilings all in one rounding all the corners then the old small sponge trick where they all join together, but this time of year on a hot day it can go off a bit quick, but helps the rounded parts pull in a bit better.

View attachment 12407 View attachment 12408 Been doing lots of these recently. The amount of work to board and set one room is insane !

Anyone else do conservatories ? So hot atm if you out on more than a bag you're a mad man !!
I got caught the other week doing an orangery. The difference in temperature on the bottom to skimming the top was crazy. Lost a few pounds for me hols though. Ive slimmed down from Beddy Fat to just fat

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Last edited: