rough c*nts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member

Now this is one of may pics a local company has left this new mono.
reveals not scratched. Mesh showing.
gas flue filled with mono shutting down the boiler
breach dpc
mono over window frames
bulges over 50mm

Complete cowboys

How can people have the balls to even turn up on jobs!! I wouldn't dream of walking on a job without knowing my job the sheer embarrassment would make you stop surely!! I personaly like to walk customers round the job and make sure they have a look round and there happy and us as proffesionals still take pride and its nice to hear fantastic job guys. I dont get get how some folk think!!:RpS_crying:

The old boy said caught him on bad day getting payment from him on the day completed. Hes written to.him. all letters come back. Cab not interested in the case either.

All my work is 7 day invoice. Wouldnt say pay me when im finishing up.

He cant afford to take it off again. Just got to accept a uniform.finish but not flat im afraid.

Chopped bottom back to dpc. Bell bead then seperate below dpc

No way would i invoice private customers. Builders are fair game but a private customer is always payment on completion. Their welcome and encouraged to take a look over the work but **** that.

U don't go to tesco and go back to weigh them in 7 days later why on earth would a customer have that privilege?

No way would i invoice private customers. Builders are fair game but a private customer is always payment on completion. Their welcome and encouraged to take a look over the work but **** that.

U don't go to tesco and go back to weigh them in 7 days later why on earth would a customer have that privilege?

its a sign they can trust us.
9 times out of ten its paid next day.

Its because we want our invoices paid by bank transfer. Easier on paperwork

Its a lot of money for people to hand over for a **** job!! And maybe customers a little bit to blame for not avin a good look but then again why the bloody hell should he!! Boils my blood!

On the other hand here's what happens when you leave some cupboards for the customer to tack.

Attachments

• 1426542137138.jpg
    1426542137138.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 376
  • 1426542162715.jpg
    1426542162715.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 401
its a sign they can trust us.
9 times out of ten its paid next day.

Its because we want our invoices paid by bank transfer. Easier on paperwork

Personally i show trust by taking zero deposits or money until the jobs done and turning up on time. Other than that its payday [emoji106]

If it works for u though fair play

That's not just terrible work it's bad practice in general. What I don't understand is that these people have invested in a machine. Surely they would have had some background and plenty of experience rendering before the step up to buying a machine???

I see loads like this, that we have to thin coat over, lads thinking they can render but cant, and practising on joe pubic house.
i agree it looks unprofessional to be asking when your finishing up to pay, its desperado.

A little test.

If the bloke who done this job in cosham is on here. Prive message me before fri with a reason not to name you.
Fooking name him theres no possible reason you would leave a job like that! I wouldnt think twice about it bud why should jokers be allowed to be out there taking work from the good guys!!

Why does it? This is part of whats wrong with the construction industry. Whats desperate about wanting payment for the work you've done?

If your van breaks down do the garage fix it then invoice you? No, you pay and then get ur keys back.

Do you go out for dinner and get an invoice for ur meal? No.

The amount of times i've had people ask me to "pop back" in a few days is a joke.

I

I invoice everyone, most customers want a receipt and I haven't got a pc in the van. The invoice is raised when work is complete and thats when money is due. Sometimes we won't get round to invoicing until weeks later because we are busy out doing the work and scheduling new work.

Status
Not open for further replies.